Joey Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe he means that pic of him smooching some other guy that's been on this here interweb thingy.

Joey is the player caught pashing a bloke. Buzz Slothfield revealed this morning the other person was former Knights player Billy Peden. He was on the p!$$

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/joey-decides-to-kiss-and-tell/story-fni3fbgz-1226714162048

Napper said:
Please elaborate...

182137-joey.jpg

Keep him away from our sweet Cherry Pie :p

Omen of 2008 :rolleyes: - When Wolfman was revealed as a God of League and a Manly Man :heart:
[attachment=622]
David Williams - Just named in the Kangaroo Squad

It will feed the homophobia of all other Club Fans and have Manly swoop in to take yet another well deserved Premiership:cool:

it's been beat up a bit, I took it initially as a fair dinkum passionate kiss.

It's just 2 blokes, a few too many, having a laugh, and some clown takes a pic to share it.

Why doesn't ****e ever stick to Joey?? Why is it that he doesn't ever seem to have to grow up? He gets away with so much crap all under the heading of "Just having a good time". Damn...I wish I was Joey Johns!

^ The difference is ,He goes out & has a good time ,
u sit behind a keyboard & moan about him going out & having a good time..

Given his age Joey should be beyond this trend but with the 15-25 year olds random pashing of anybody, of any sex, possibly including goats, seems to be the thing to do when they've had too many.
They do it for a dare or just because they're tanked. They need to start carrying hip flasks of anti bacterial mouthwash if this is to continue.
*I did make up the bit about goats.

Haha! Yeah...bloody Wife, kids, responsibilities lol. Still, I seem to enjoy my existence. I wonder if Joey really enjoys his, or is he just desperately living in the past.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4