Joey Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Let's get Joey Lussick back from Parra - what age is he now? Holden Cup?

What about the other young half they poached from us - Daniel Harrison's brother. He got injured water skiing - anyone heard whether he recovered?

Parra has taken many juniors from us in recent years when you look closely.

In answer to my own question:
http://www.parraeels.com.au/team/profiles/joey_lussick.html
They have him at hooker ffs - he will have no chance to get into 1st grade now behind Kieran, sandow, norman, peats etc.

Best to come home Joey - bring your brother if you like too.

Our home grown Aust schoolboys half & NSW junior rep.

Lussick has become a fairly good player but he lacks discipline, he just reminds me of another watmough as hes a smartass and a grub, and i despise watmough now. would rather a key signing at prop or give sene-lefao and j.trbojevic starting time

Darcy is a loose canon - no thanks.@:cool:

What Nami Lui did on Saturday sets the baseline for our forwards.
Loved that look on Ligi's face as he flt the impact - whooshka !:p
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Parra last year in their halves had Zach Dockar-Clay who was the NZ Under 20's half as well as Ryan Matterson the AUS Under 20's half.

Joey was also chosen to play hooker in the Australian Schoolboys team on the bench and played hooker and was a Scrum Half for Newington College. He certainly hasn't gone backwards in his time at Parra.

Parra last year in their halves had Zach Dockar-Clay who was the NZ Under 20's half as well as Ryan Matterson the AUS Under 20's half.

Joey was also chosen to play hooker in the Australian Schoolboys team on the bench and played hooker and was a Scrum Half for Newington College. He certainly hasn't gone backwards in his time at Parra.
Good would love to bring him back to manly

Apart from the money, he left because he had DCE in front of him. I remember at the time, his Father (former Manly player, Jason Lussick) wasn't happy.

Apart from the money, he left because he had DCE in front of him. I remember at the time, his Father (former Manly player, Jason Lussick) wasn't happy.

He left as a 15 year old and that was 5 years ago now. DCE wasn't playing first grade and wouldn't have known if he was going to be a first grade player.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4