John Gibbs back on 2UE....BUT WTF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Read today that Gibbsy and Alexander are coming back with their nightlysports show on 2UE....but have another on the team.

REBECCA FARKING WILSON.

And i was gunna listen to it....oh well I wont lsiten to that slag.

Oh no...I used to listen to them before they got cut. Now I'm not sure whether I'll be tuning in this time around.

Frogz said:
Read today that Gibbsy and Alexander are coming back with their nightlysports show on 2UE....but have another on the team.

REBECCA FARKING WILSON.

And i was gunna listen to it....oh well I wont lsiten to that slag.

Yuck. I wonder if she'll do another footy show and withdraw after one episode? Fingers crossed.

2ue are a joke.

I Stream the rush hour of triple m each day. It's a great show. I like Dan ginnane

Stevo said:
Why would they think that anyone would want to listen to anything she has to say?

Because she has a vagina (alledgedly) they think she will apeal to female listeners.

They are rumored to be putting up two women against Hadley's morning show.
Loud mouth Prue Mcswine and our own eagleangel Tracey Spicer. Good luck with that Hadley is king of the mornings because the nannas and middle aged mums love him.

MadMarcus said:
I've always thought she had a good face for radio.
Apparently Retail Food Group owner of brumbies bakery want to hire her. Apparently to use her face as moulds for gorilla biscuits (allegedly)

Cambo said:
Stevo said:
Why would they think that anyone would want to listen to anything she has to say?

Because she has a vagina (alledgedly) they think she will apeal to female listeners.

They are rumored to be putting up two women against Hadley's morning show.
Loud mouth Prue Mcswine and our own eagleangel Tracey Spicer. Good luck with that Hadley is king of the mornings because the nannas and middle aged mums love him.

McSween = No
Wilson = No No No
Tracey Spicer = Class (they're on a winner with her).

I wonder who their first interview will be. I'm thinking a former saints, parra and roosters forward would go good. ;)

Cambo said:
MadMarcus said:
I've always thought she had a good face for radio.
Apparently Retail Food Group owner of brumbies bakery want to hire her. Apparently to use her face as moulds for gorilla biscuits (allegedly)
I'll ask To Tony on Monday...haha we actually do his place!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4