Jono and his bloody drum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Noticed in this afternoon's game with the Riff vs Druggies that both set's of bands are at AusGrid. So Jono you should be able to take the drum up to Newcastle

I hope so. The Riff are playing hopeless. The team is just brain-dead. I backed drugcastle, but I have a soft spot for the Riff. I hope one of them bust Uartes leg.

eagles2win said:
Noticed in this afternoon's game with the Riff vs Druggies that both set's of bands are at AusGrid. So Jono you should be able to take the drum up to Newcastle

I can guarantee I can take it. The question is: will I get bashed if I do?

Ahhh, that's YOU with that drum Jono.

I have seen you at both the club & the games, love it!!

Yea, the Knights have their group of freak supporters which my mate is kinda a part of - they have a small band amongst them that have drums and tubas or something that sit around the northern 20m-line on the eastern (Johns grandstand) near the fence.

(And I love to wander close by them at the end of the match when the Knights lose, seeing their disappointment and such is awesome.)

When Manly come up here I'll be sure to come and look for you and the MWSE fans and join in some cheers, hopefully our boys can put in a good performance and shut down the Knights that day who are always dangerous at their home.

Jono said:
eagles2win said:

Probably, you get bashed at Brookie anyway :p

They can get a tad towie at Newcastle.
Especially if we win. You never know though they may all be on valium that day :)

Wolfpack said:
Jono said:
eagles2win said:

I've seen him hammered at brookie,never bashed...assaulted by bourbon!

ayjay007 said:
Wolfpack said:
Jono said:
eagles2win said:

I get verbally bashed, and "smashed" on the booze. Not physically bashed like I might at Newcastle ;)

Anyone see The League Lounge last night?
Tallis had a whinge about the bands popping up at the different grounds.
And Renee Gartner was hot as always

I'll bash you drummerboy if your not loud enough!!!!

We want brookie to be soo loud that the Parra eeels are frightened and the local neighbours have a whinge to the warringah council.

Brookvale said:
I'll bash you drummerboy if your not loud enough!!!!

We want brookie to be soo loud that the Parra eeels are frightened and the local neighbours have a whinge to the warringah council.

It doesn't help when the wagon jumpers keep their mouths shut.

Jono said:
ayjay007 said:
Wolfpack said:
Jono said:
eagles2win said:

I get verbally bashed, and "smashed" on the booze. Not physically bashed like I might at Newcastle ;)

i did have to slap you a few times

I sought you out with the little bloke on the hill @ Brookie in round 1 during half time a few weeks ago Jono, one of your mates had your drum when we first came up, both he and you were real welcoming and friendly to my little bloke - cheers to you both!

Will look forward to cheering the Manly boys on along with your crew at future games, and bringing the little bloke up to you for a chat again when I can.

Go manly!

Wolfpack said:
Jono said:
eagles2win said:

I guess it depends if Tyler comes and we get Fight club running

ssar said:
I sought you out with the little bloke on the hill @ Brookie in round 1 during half time a few weeks ago Jono, one of your mates had your drum when we first came up, both he and you were real welcoming and friendly to my little bloke - cheers to you both!

Will look forward to cheering the Manly boys on along with your crew at future games, and bringing the little bloke up to you for a chat again when I can.

Go manly!

I'm more of an acquaintance

Good to meet you and boy.

ssar said:

Go manly!

Yeah it was. You and your son are more than welcome up on the hill with us. Let us know beforehand if you are coming, because the drum is currently in partial retirement. ;)

Oh, yer not taking the drum to all Manly games you go to?
Got the impression you did, and looked forward to it's beat every time!
In fact, was hoping more Maroon and White instruments/cowbells/horns/whatever would turn up more often.

Personally I just make sure we bring our flags and voices, then cheer and fly them high on good Manly plays, tries & wins, but love more fanatical stuff!

ssar said:
Oh, yer not taking the drum to all Manly games you go to?
Got the impression you did, and looked forward to it's beat every time!
In fact, was hoping more Maroon and White instruments/cowbells/horns/whatever would turn up more often.

Personally I just make sure we bring our flags and voices, then cheer and fly them high on good Manly plays, tries & wins, but love more fanatical stuff!

I used to, but after the Melbourne game I made a decision to stop all together. Thats changed to maybe stopping at Away games but having it for home games and finals.

I have until the Sharks game to think about it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4