Jordan Kahu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mango

Reserve Grader
Kahu is off contract next year, with the Bronks needing to upgrade many of their big name roster, all of which have expiring contracts at the end of 2017.
He would be someone I would consider Not Gerald Beale!
Good finisher with a good boot.
Slot nicely into a centre position.

Last edited:
kahu is off contract next year, with the Bronks needing to upgrade many of their big name roster whom all have expiring contracts at the end of 2017.
He would be someone I would consider not Beal!
Good finisher with a good boot

Would be looking for signicantly more coin than Beale!

Would be looking for signicantly more coin than Beale!
Worth it on my books.
"One"good young player that can step into retiring matais spot.
And take over Lyons kicking duties.

Sell williame, Wright and Wright and and bring back James Hassan for ****s and giggles.
I'll still be a happy man.

Yep always loved Kahu, reminds me of Robbo in a way. Does well on the wing and can slot in to FB smoothly when needed.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Lets start a rumour then for the Lurker. I've heard it on good authority that Craig Bellamy will be coaching Manly by mid 2017. Craig Field is being talked to about being assistant coach, because of his ability to identify with many of the Manly players lifestyles away from the game.

Lets start a rumour then for the Lurker. I've heard it on good authority that Craig Bellamy will be coaching Manly by mid 2017. Craig Field is being talked to about being assistant coach, because of his ability to identify with many of the Manly players lifestyles away from the game.

Yep - to be supported by Craig Wing as backs coach and Craig Salvatori as forwards coach.

Sources close to the Sea Eagles are calling it "the Craig policy", whereby a person is only allowed on the coaching staff if their name is Craig.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6