Jorge T

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

faithful

Reserve Grader
Love the lad but he needs to smarten up a bit he has plenty of competion breathing down his neck in the Manly NSW cup squad. Dont know if its just me but he took for ever and a day to bring the ball back up field after Broncos kicks. Our only chink in the amour at the moment and Im sure he can improve.

I recall a run from in goal late in the game when he ran 50 metres back beating numerous bronocs. I think you are being a bit tough on him.

The Wheel said:
I recall a run from in goal late in the game when he ran 50 metres back beating numerous bronocs. I think you are being a bit tough on him.

Agreed and don't forget he had a rushed trip down to the Gold Coast on Friday morning to see the magistrate. Not exactly good prep for match day.

Went okay I thought. Considering he had to appeal his bail to enter suncorp. Wolfy bit dusty but he will get some confidence out of that. What a run of injuries that bloke has had. Comes back from a broken neck and blows his knee out. Fingers crossed he stays healthy this year.

Not being tough just stating he has plenty of good players behind him looking for a break . He did run the ball back after trying to will it over the line and thanks to a poor chase by the broncos found there was no one in front of him so yes it looked good but he is going to get caught out one day.

He is still learning. He only came into first grade last year. Our backline won't change at all this year barring injury or suspension.

faithful said:
Love the lad but he needs to smarten up a bit he has plenty of competion breathing down his neck in the Manly NSW cup squad. Dont know if its just me but he took for ever and a day to bring the ball back up field after Broncos kicks. Our only chink in the amour at the moment and Im sure he can improve.

I thought he had a good game under the circumstances. He's been through I'd imagine a tough couple of months, missed some trial games, fronted court just before the game. I not condoning what he did but he must of had that in the back of his mind.

He's our best option on the left wing.

clontaago said:
He is still learning. He only came into first grade last year. Our backline won't change at all this year barring injury or suspension.

The forward pack on the other hand I think Tooves has put everyone on notice with the new signings

Was our top meter getter in 2012 and ran for 180 odd meters on Friday. There would half a dozen others sent down to reggies before this guy.

C'mon, he was good. Not spectacular, but solid enough. He will improve, as will everyone. I noticed Wolfie got a knee in the head from Prince, probably deliberate, and got up sore. I also noticed throughout that game that the Broncos were allowed to have the third man in the tackle, come in late.

I thought he had a better game than the Wolfman. So maybe we should drop him too.

Jorge played well. It's under the high ball which worries me,he wasn't tested by the Donkeys but he will throughout the year so hoping he has done some work under the high ball through the off season

He looks like he could break the line on most of his kick returns, I really rate him, running for 183 metres is no mean feat.

When will has court case be over and done with?

The backline will only change if injuries occur, rep duties or a huge drop in form from someone. Looking forward to the nef Peta getting a shot eventually. Long season so he'll get his turn somewhere along the way.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4