Joseph Paulo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have no problem taking Parra's very best players but lets stick to that policy and only pinch players that are as good as, if not better than our current top 17 players. Someone please tell me who you would drop out of our 17 in order to accommodate Joseph Paulo, heart and soul of the Parramatta Eels?

Exactly. No to Paulo.

Only big name player signed from Parra is The Great Jamie Lyon, all others made the grade. Manly - we make players !

Lord Eagleton said:
I have no problem taking Parra's very best players but lets stick to that policy and only pinch players that are as good as, if not better than our current top 17 players. Someone please tell me who you would drop out of our 17 in order to accommodate Joseph Paulo, heart and soul of the Parramatta Eels?

Exactly. No to Paulo.

Horo.

bones said:
Lord Eagleton said:

Exactly. No to Paulo.

Horo.

Haha, You put Horo in the class of Jamie Lyon?
He is still a work in progress. But will never be a Killer !!

eagle40 said:
bones said:
Lord Eagleton said:

Exactly. No to Paulo.

Horo.

No @bones means he'd drop Horo for Paulo in your Q mate.

And you both may be right (he may thrive at Manly, and may even be better in the 17 overall).

I'm just half-hearted about it, on the back of losing Gift, and with this year's season only just hitting it's straps. Very odd timing.

You haven't divulged where you heard or read this either.

eagle40 said:
bones said:
Lord Eagleton said:

Exactly. No to Paulo.

Horo.

:s
Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Lord Eagleton's question doesn't even mention Jamie Lyon.

I think Joseph Paulo could be a great player. He wouldn't be on a fortune so I'm all for it.

Not many players come here and get worse.

bones said:
Lord Eagleton said:

Exactly. No to Paulo.

Horo.
Nah i cant go with you there, i think i would keep Horo over Paulo. Although not my favourite player in the team, he fits in well now and can build his form more for finals time

Why did they let Glen Stewart go If they are chasing Paulo ????

What a waste of money when you have some good young forwards coming through in the 20s who are Juniors for the club rather than buying imports all the time.

tookey said:
Fluffy said:
What? We are swapping Jamie Lyon for Paulo?

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

No Paulo will play half back as we are swapping him for DCE
No, Choc is the one dreaming of Parra and Brad Arthur.
After wearing their jersey on Friday, he felt it was his true colours and signed with them :cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6