Josh Aloiai, and membership discussions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His 41 tackles vs Raiders and over 100 metres would say there were many "cleaner" kits than his. Also his form vs Sharks was very good.

No gripes here with Josh's efforts here since the dreaded incident.

He’s not on his own but I don’t think those stats are anything to write home about.

I’m up for it !!

How Red Wine and Fishing can improve your sex life !!

Red Wine GIF

Season 9 Episode 13 GIF by The Simpsons

GIF by The Super Switch

Last edited:
No doubt in my mind that Josh led the rest of the homochromatic seven out the door @bob dylan . To me, that will always be unforgivable. Yes, Josh's form has been reasonable since coming back in. Unfortunately, this has not been enough to inspire the others to have a real dig for their heterochromatic teammates.

No doubt in my mind that Josh led the rest of the homochromatic seven out the door
Conjecture. Could be true, we don't know, but what is important is what happens going forward.

This could be one of the most fascinating Manly off-seasons on record. If only we could watch it unfold each week on some reality TV show! It would rate through the roof. I'm quite optimistic the squad will be very unified next year. (I'd explain why but I don't want to spoil the ending) :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2