Josh Dugan- Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I thought he had an excellent come back game last night and overshadowed the Hayne Plane ( although the 747 did defend quite well). It was " only" the Eels mind you so not as though that performance was against one of the front runners BUT could he be a smokie for Origin???

I doubt Daley would pick him after one game but anything is possible...thoughts???

Mark from Brisbane said:
I thought he had an excellent come back game last night and overshadowed the Hayne Plane ( although the 747 did defend quite well). It was " only" the Eels mind you so not as though that performance was against one of the front runners BUT could he be a smokie for Origin???

I doubt Daley would pick him after one game but anything is possible...thoughts???

I'd put him in as he is fresh and has a point to prove. It also save putting some one like Merrit or Uate on the wing as they can shift the playne there

Absolutely no way he should be picked for origin.

He needs to show consistancy on and off the field first

Plus playing well against parra and playing well against QLD are two completely different things

Disco said:
Absolutely no way he should be picked for origin.

He needs to show consistancy on and off the field first

Plus playing well against parra and playing well against QLD are two completely different things

This. Fantastic point.

I don't think he deserves it. After carrying on like a goose off the field drinking breezers on a rooftop and abusing fans on twitter.
Plus he's overrated.
Hayne at fullback for me.

Hayne is as good as inglis or Slater when in form. As was Snake pre-injury.

Dugan is not.

Also Hayne was on fire in 09 because parra were playing well. Not the other way round.

Fullbacks and halves are alike they can only shine under a dominating pack. Look at the best full backs in the game over the years. Their packs dominate

Souths this year is a perfect example.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4