• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
What do you all think of his effort last night and the alleged head Butt

did a bit of research and His Record is below
2jfj9ud.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/nrl/story/0,27074,23417459-5016546,00.html

While Perry refused to talk after the game, Wicks admitted he and the Manly prop had been at each other for most of the game.

\"We were getting under each other's skin for sure,'' Wicks said.

\"I'd read a few things he'd said during the week and thought there would be plenty of niggle.

\"It got the better of him in the scrum before it got the better of me.''

Asked about the alleged headbutt, Wicks said: \"Yeah, he got me pretty good.''

Manly coach Des Hasler refused to comment on the Perry incident or even acknowledge it was the turning point. He pointed out his side had plenty of opportunities.

Perry last night....was as bad as you get from him. He made basically the same impact with the ball as Bryant did. Same metres, same amount of hit-ups etc, except he is expected to do so much more. And in that game as well...he should have wanted to do better.

I'm not too worried about his record, I like my forwards to have a bit of fire. Just a shame that the only time he showed it last night turned out to be the thing that effectively lost us the match...

If he could use his fire properly in the first 15-20 minutes (or really, from the 20th-35th minute after coming off the bench, where I believe he will be most effective), then he'd be b*tching.

I still believe Perry will be a good signing. I'm not convinced we've got a lemon just yet, but he was disgraceful last night.

Look i thought he was one of our best in the sharks match he's Disciplinary matters tend to get the best of him i'm sure des will sought him out.

Apparently he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.  It might take a bit of 4x2 to get the message through.

Perry to get just one week for his headbutt.  Against a team where you want every forward on deck.  Schmuck.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6