Josh Reynolds successful in downgrade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't they have the bye this weekend ..How does that count the whole team don't play this weekend sux arse

Wetpatch said:
Don't they have the bye this weekend ..How does that count the whole team don't play this weekend sux arse

Downgraded to grade one (and apparently only 93 points) so doesn't miss a match.

He wont play the one game against Manly. He took the early plea so its only one actual game. :cool:

Beau Scott got Grade #1 and also took early plea.

He won't miss any games according to SMH so much for the NRL crackdown on dangerous tackles, there wasn't much in it but deserved at least one game.

He's a grub and he should've been rubbed out.

Have hated him since his Greg Louganis dive last year that cost us the game.

Couldn't care less about Origin tbh

Will definitely play next Friday, 93 points doesn't include a suspension. For every 100 points, you get a 1 week suspension.

HappilyManly said:
He wont play the one game against Manly. He took the early plea so its only one actual game. :cool:

Beau Scott got Grade #1 and also took early plea.

He is free to play against Manly. He misses no matches.

Thanks @bones

I'll hate him as much as ever against us.

He gets a begrudging pass from me, only for Origin.

Strange but true.

So how come Scott misses one, he got the grade #1 charge originally :huh:

The Salary Cap mob must be doing the maths again :dodgy:

What a joke. So much for the NRL's crackdown on such tackles.

I swear, the NRL judiciary is the biggest joke this game has. No, sorry, equal biggest joke. Shame Hayne is up there with them.

HappilyManly said:
So how come Scott misses one, he got the grade #1 charge originally :huh:

The Salary Cap mob must be doing the maths again :dodgy:

Can only assume Scott had loading, or carry over points HM.

And they should've both got at least a week to keep everyone on notice...No more lifting!!

Simple as that now.

Glad for the Blues but fair dinkum that is garbage. Is the NRL serious about protecting players or not. Had to be a couple of weeks for that and also when is the NRL going to stop these gutless hits to the back of a player after they've passed the ball. Gallen, Slater got hit well after passing in blindside attacks which were totally unnecessary. Choc copped one last year which he's still paying for. Papali hit Gallen with one last year he's still having problems with. It's not on, it's gutless and it needs to be stopped NOW!!!!!!

Agree totally mick.

Those LATE hits to the back of an unaware player, is just a cheap-shot.

Papali has hit Gall twice now; and the force these guys generate it's no wonder guys virtually get whiplash!

This ''tackle'' should be cracked down on before a bloke gets a serious neck or back injury.

Plenty of room to show how hard and tough you are, head on!

And yep, at least a week for Reynolds, if there was ANY consistency.

I don't get how he gets BOTH a downgrade AND a reduction for pleading guilty.

It's a double bonus. Either you plead guilty at the original grading, OR you take your chances and go for a downgrade, and you take that penalty.

I bet trex is spewing he wasn't playing for the dogs when he tackled degois, he wouldn't have had to sit on the sidelines for 7 wks. Suppose perrett and ennis were judged as not concussed in last week's game as well

IMO - that tackle was worse than the Alex Mckinnon tackle and he gets nothing .....

that is a load of crap... NRL Hypocrisy, if this happened a week after the Alex tackle he would of got 4 weeks....

everyone saying it was Scott's fault , if the grub didnt enter the tackle does Tate get speared ????

Not to even get 1 game ( even that is a let off ) ???? that is embarassing for those in the office running this game we all follow.... if Tate did get injured from that same tackle what would the punishment be ???? Does someone need to get in a wheelchair first ???

so wrong , NRL.... It seems the dicks & the grubs of this game get away with everything...

woman bashers, drug cheats, glassing girlfriends...

and other decent guys get 6 weeks for been innocent...

When is someone going to realise that Greenturd protects his own...

Not even 1 game for that , joke ..... Would it be good for the game if 20 tackles like that happen this weekend and all left unpunished...

JOKE !!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4