Josh Reynolds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
He was already the biggest grub in the NRL but he has just left me stunned. Dogs are imploding. Hasler should be sacked. Yep, pretty funny all round.

He's got the Todd Greenberg "green light". He is the NRL equivalent of Neddy Smith. No charges will be forthcoming.

On a below-par night for Manly all that was great!

Grubby's lost the plot (should be suspended for stupidity).

Probably not as Toddy will make some calls.

The Dogs look shot to me now though.

Just watched the highlights. The Donkeys were that far in front someone should have just taken it upon themselves and belted the little prick and punched his lights out.

It would have been 10 in the bin well worth it. That was a disgusting display from anyone, let alone a representative player.

Did not watch the game but just saw the video.

Incident 1 = send off in my opinion
Incident 2 = 100% off tripping is off no questions asked just tell your story walking
Incident 3 = penalty

He should not have been on the field to commit 2 and 3

That was just disgusting for a man with short man syndrome

Its quite funny to watch - trips usually get 2 weeks.

The kicking out in the tackle is a Slater specialty and he has yet to be suspended for it - so Grub will probably be made an example of :cool:

I didn't think that the high tackle was anything.
Matai got knocked out by a similar one last week and Gillett had no case to answer :mad:

The furniture abuse is worthy of 2 weeks - or is that in line with the Son of Sam's attack on the door ? :p

Now I want to watch JWH go nuts, to complete a good weekend of footy :sleepy:

Just saw the replay of those incidents - the Classic was the kicking didn't stop even in the dressing room

Video here:
http://www.leaguefreak.com/video-josh-reynolds-kicks-thaiday-in-the-face-trips-barba-gets-sin-binned-for-high-tackle-7927/

HappilyManly said:
Its quite funny to watch
The furniture abuse is worthy of 2 weeks - or is that in line with the Son of Sam's attack on the door ? :p
I agree HM, the chair kicking cracked me up. He should be sacked by his own club for being such a d.head.
For entertainment I'd like to take him to ikea and then do something to p*ss him off on the display floor.:)
My eight-year-old Year 3s handle themselves better than that. More brains.;)

We can't condone kicking and tripping (and yes @niccipops 8yr olds know better).

But geez it was funny and
the Bulldogs freefall is a joy to watch!

He should get suspended, but he's playing so $hit-hou$e I won't mind if he's free to keep playin'!

The alarming thing though, with all the foul play led by Reynolds leaving fans questioning why he wasn't sent off, there'll be a referee directive for a token send off soon.
Highly likely a Manly player, probably just for wearing the jersey.:mad:

niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:
Its quite funny to watch
I agree HM, the chair kicking cracked me up. He should be sacked by his own club for being such a d.head.
For entertainment I'd like to take him to ikea and then do something to p*ss him off on the display floor.:)
My eight-year-old Year 3s handle themselves better than that. More brains.;)
When stuff happens, just deal with it...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2