Josh Starling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did the same last week when they brought on their young gun, Lolahea? Picked our Starlo but he reached out with his big mit and reeled him in. Reminds me if a young Matt Scott.

Josh Starling. Another no-name player who we signed who has turned out to be a very good player for the Sea Eagles.

While other clubs are falling over themselves trying to sign star players in a bid to buy a premiership, we keep getting these no-names and turning them into stars. Starling, Horo, BJ.

But Manly is always accused of being the one trying to buy a premiership. Some people can't get over the 1970's.

HappilyManly said:
Starling is staring :angel:

Crocker was on some NRL News show and he said that Starlo just absolutely loves it at Manly. He has really taken to the lifestyle and can't believe how welcome the Senior Players made him and other newbies feel. :)

#crisis

That kinda dispels the claims of oversized egos (at Manly) too, doesn't it.

Josh is just going from strength-to-strength, and in fact reminds me of another no frills, no fuss, quality 1st grader... Matty Ballin!

If he can continue in this vein, and end up with a similar career, we're onto another champion folks.

HoldenV8 said:
Josh Starling. Another no-name player who we signed who has turned out to be a very good player for the Sea Eagles.

While other clubs are falling over themselves trying to sign star players in a bid to buy a premiership, we keep getting these no-names and turning them into stars. Starling, Horo, BJ.

But Manly is always accused of being the one trying to buy a premiership. Some people can't get over the 1970's.

Crusher who?

Which was that Wunderkind Hunt :huh:

Didn't see anything brilliant from him, apart from our Players continuing their slips catch practice.

Hunt was forever trying to grubber into our in goal :huh:

Copley being run down by our prop Starlo, was payback for Jorge being run down by Tagatese :)

I've mentioned it a few times this season already, but he is yet to go missing in defence this year, which I find really impressive from a relatively young and very inexperienced first grade prop. Outstanding the way he puts his body into his work, and must have wonderful fitness, and/or concentration to keep turning up the way he does in the middle.

Snake said:
I've mentioned it a few times this season already, but he is yet to go missing in defence this year, which I find really impressive from a relatively young and very inexperienced first grade prop. Outstanding the way he puts his body into his work, and must have wonderful fitness, and/or concentration to keep turning up the way he does in the middle.

Not to mention his cover defence. OUTSTANDING!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6