• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

GraEddie

I really think this guy needs to be in the side every week. He is big, powerful, fit, with a low error rate and has strong impact when he is on. It seems like he has trained hard in the off-season and wants to work his but off for the team. Not sure how long he is signed for but it feels like it could be break-out year….if he doesn't get game time surely someone will snap him up as he would be on a low paying deal.

Saw some of his hit ups in NSW cup. Wow I think he is exactly what we need off the bench. Punches through the defence with every run and gets a quick play the ball.
Very mobile in defence too

The man is ripped - see him surfing at DY and he looks chiseled - washboard abs galore :)

We need these mobile forwards who can offload to complement our two bookends in BJ and Starlo.

Young Hasson is also the same body shape and height - good recruitment for the Manly gene pool :angel:

Like what I have seen from JSL. He definitely has potential and could develop into a great impact player and possibly even more. Should hopefully get a decent look at him this year. Has the physical tools for the top level. Hopefully we will see if he has the rest of the package to become a permanent fixture in the side.

DCE has ownership of the 3 letter name abbreviation, JSL just won't work.

Please work collectively on a nickname.

Though I am still a little miffed that "Turtle" didn't end up being DCE's nickname, especially since the commentators were mentioning his neck again on the weekend

Dan said:
JSL just won't work
It will if he produces on the field!
I am often bemused by new players who pop up with unfamiliar names and then, after they are constantly in the limelight, their odd monikers suddenly sound the most natural in the world. (DCE being a prime example!)

Dan said:

Though I am still a little miffed that "Turtle" didn't end up being DCE's nickname, especially since the commentators were mentioning his neck again on the weekend

So do we need a nick name for Michael Chee Kam as well or is MCK ok?

Well I did think of the obvious one Big Jesse but then I remembered this from Billy Connolly....."And during the day, they would take us to factories and stuff, and for, y'know, a wee boy thats good, you know, that's very interesting, but there was a teacher there, that didn't like me, because I couldn't play football. And he... I'm not very good at football, and he would say "Come on, Connolly, you big f**king Jessie" That's what you're called, if you can't play football."

We could call him The Big Yin I suppose.

Eaglette Fan said:
Dan said:

So do we need a nick name for Michael Chee Kam as well or is MCK ok?

Cheeky?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6