Judiciary again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
I am no Adam Blair fan, the guy is a grub, but I can't believe what they have stung him for this week, you see that 'leg pull' in nearly every tackle when a guy comes in late to put someone to ground

When I saw it during the game I didn't even think it was worth of a penalty let alone being put on report. To see he could get a week for it is a bit of a joke and sets a dangerous precedent, if they were consistent on this one a lot of people will be getting charged

He should have been done for the chicken wing in our game anyway

Daniel said:
He should have been done for the chicken wing in our game anyway

Yep exactly right, which shows up just how poor the system is working when they can miss that but ping this

Hopefully they give him a couple anyway so Kearney can't pick him for the test

Berkeley_Eagle said:
#JustSayin if Blair was still at storm he wouldn’t have been charged

I believe the charge is "engaging in a leg pull whilst not playing for the Storm".

There is also a charge of "kicking a player in the head whilst not playing for the Storm". If Billy Slater didn't play for the Storm he would have been charged with that a few weeks ago - a very serious offence.

For Blair there is also a 25% loading because he left the Storm.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

It wasn't just a straight forward leg pull as per his usual style he was going out of his way to hurt another player. If he had played most of his career for most other teams he would have been permanently rubbed out of the game by now. The guy is a first class grub and has no place in the nrl.

It was a straight forward, slow down the okay the ball, leg pull. No twisting or wrenching or anything like that

How the heck did Bodene Thompson get charged for "dangerous contact on a kicker"? Cronk grubber kicked and then ran on. That's no different to passing the ball at the line and then getting hit by a tackler. Grubber kick that close to the tacklers and should have to cop the hit. Even Cronk.

If it is what I saw a clip of, it was quite bizarre. It didn't involve Cronk. Widdop was trailing through after putting in a kick and Thompson suddenly crouched down almost on his haunches and shoulder-charged Widdop's leg! Widdop went flying. Can't recall ever seeing anything quite like it really.

I hate to say it but there was absolutely nothing in the Blair tackle.At least they have put him on notice for the future as he is always pushing the limits-that is the only good thing that came out of a poor decision by the review committee.

Blair constantly pushing the limits in terms of wrestling moves and fair play is a product of having played for the Storm. I never worried about the incident enough to even look at the footage, but Miss Kate had the same view of the tackle as the commentators on the radio call I had on at work. They were of the belief Blair had intentions of inflicting harm.

Blair is a grub.

While She-Rex wins the dud buy of the 2013 season, Blair won it for 2012.
I bet the Tigers wished they had kept their Cronulla offloads instead of buying Blair.

mozgrame said:
Blair constantly pushing the limits in terms of wrestling moves and fair play is a product of having played for the Storm. I never worried about the incident enough to even look at the footage, but Miss Kate had the same view of the tackle as the commentators on the radio call I had on at work. They were of the belief Blair had intentions of inflicting harm.

Blair is a grub.

Were Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles calling that game on the radio ? ;)

I was watching on Fox, the ref put them on report so they hurried a replay on and I think it was Alexander that said "Is that it ?". I twas innocuous

38th min last night, Thurston comes up with something far worse that Blair did. Again I think there is nothing in it, but guarantee it won't even be looked at this week

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8