Judiciary from the Bulldogs game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Goodwin must have the photos of Gallop this time.

"Three players are facing a total of 10 weeks on the sidelines following a spate of dangerous throws in Monday night's NRL clash at Brookvale Oval.

Bulldogs duo Greg Eastwood and Bryson Goodwin are each facing three-match bans after being handed grade two infringements by the NRL match review committee.

The pair can escape with two match suspensions with early pleas.

Back-up Manly hooker Heath L'Estrange could be out for as many as four weeks after the penalty for his grade two dangerous throw charge was boosted by loading for a prior offence.

L'Estrange will get three weeks if he takes the guilty plea. "

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25746179-5018866,00.html

Bryson Goodwins was far far worse than both Eastwood and Lestranges tackles.

Like others have said the only thing that matters is our players, other players being out benefits the other teams only

No way will it be the end.  Matai is a thug, swinging arm, blah blah...idiot supporters of other teams.

On a totally different note is Le Strange off contract this year?  if so, what's the news on him? 

I thought LeSnack was poor on Monday night.  His passing was way to high and he's missing a few tackles.  he can do with the rest.  I can't see why Ballin can't play the full 80.  I thought he played all over Ennis.  Matai's tackle was not any sort of offense.  The guy was falling and Matai's action was correct.  No swinging arm, just an arm where a tackle should be made on an upright player. 

We are much much better off with ballin playing 80.

I have worked out a common theme when watching manly play for the last 18 months from minutes 30 - 60 we look out of sorts and we cough up more pill etc.... then I realised... it's LeStrange... I often find myself saying to the TV screen "get ballin back out there for god's sake" then as soon as he gets on there we look much more structured and our attack flows alot more.

Don't get me wrong LeStrange can play a bit and some games he's even been the difference but our team looks much more like a football team with ballin at the ruck. I know ballin can play 80.... I think as much as I'm grateful for LeStrange's contributions to this team I think as a way of freeing cash we could do no worse than to let him go.

Sorry to disprove your theory Nutz but Le Snack is almost exclusively only on the field in the 2nd half. I was a little stunned last night when Ballin was replaced after 30 minutes or so, I just assumed he had been injured.

Le Snack was throwing high wayward passes from dummy half while still playing for the defecating chookens and while we were in negotiations with him.

After watching him do the thrice show & go sidestep for the umpteenth time with us, i let go.

originally the partnership worked well but now;
1.evryone has seen lestranges pet play-like when chad randall got worked out
2.Ballin has added to his game the angled run with sleight of hand which is why lestrange was there in the first place.
when it was producing i was happy to carry both. The time has come where lestrange is surpluss to requirements.

Biscuits Chad Randall was found out after his first game

LeSnak is turning into a Shayne Dunley clone. His runs from dummy half used to slice the opposition but they know what to look for now. Ballin is probably Manly's fittest player and I always believed he could go the full 80. He is a lot smarter at dummy half and reading weaknesses in the defense.

Yeah LeStrange has been a little disapointing this year, but hopefully its just a form thing which will reverse later in the season.

He is ****. He scores about 10 in my dream team every week and his value is now so low I cant even trade him.

with less game time ofcourse his form will dip. He has less time to adjust to the game.. and hard to pick up some decent form.. especially not knowing when you will play.

He still scoops it up and runs quick from dummy half for cheap metres. Ballin has been really good though in the last 5-6 games.

What about Kingy though..outstanding lately.

Bulldogs pair Bryson Goodwin and Greg Eastwood have both accepted two-match bans after pleading guilty to dangerous throw charges.

The pair were put on report for spear tackles in the spiteful loss to Manly on Monday night.

Winger Goodwin and back rower Eastwood will be unavailable for the clash against the Warriors at Mt Smart Stadium.

The Dogs will also be missing half-back Brett Kimmorley and hooker Michael Ennis who have been called up for New South Wales.

Manly's Heath L'Estrange will miss three matches after pleading guilty to a grade two throw in the same match.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/07/08/2620234.htm

That Goodwin suspension is just completely wrong!

CliffyIsGod link said:
The Heath one was the softest one of them all...

It was just unfortunate that he had carry over points.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4