Judiciary Penalty for tripping

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snoz

Grade 1 - 75
Grade 2 - 175
Grade 3 - 275
Grade 4 - 375
Grade 5 - 475

Plus 20% loading on base for prior non-similar offence

Plus carry-over points

Less 25% discount on base for early plea

I think he has 20 carry overs so if grade 1 (correct me if my maths is wrong) i get 91 points and therefore doesn't miss a week. I would be tempted to fight it so he wipes all carry overs for the finals.

Grade 2 early plea = 186 or 1 week

Grade 3 early plea = 281 or 2 weeks

Grade 4 early early plea = 376 or 3 weeks

Grade 5 early plea = 471 or 4 weeks

History of tripping charge

Luke Bailey got off last year but stuck leg out and no contact

Luke Covell got a grade 1

Gareth Ellis got a grade 1 for a trip on Matty Orford

Looks to be only 1 week at most for Matai!!

It wasn't a straight out trip, matai tried to grab him with his arms but missed.

the spelling is work Cam! Also, its 3 degrees (all with Distinction) at present I have a Masters. If I do my PHD you can call me Doctor!:D;):dodgy:

the worst thing steves done is be himself. being steve matai automatically means an extended stint on the sidelines

Darren said:
the spelling is work Cam! Also, its 3 degrees (all with Distinction) at present I have a Masters. If I do my PHD you can call me Doctor!:D;):dodgy:
Does jase tutor you lol :)

If Brissy lost on Monday you'd rather Matai challenges even if he lost the challenge. The result of the Melb game would then be academic anyway and Matai having a week off at this stage wouldn't be a bad result for his neck/shoulder.

All the Fox sports hysteria about it being dangerous is ludicrous. You see 20 far worse ones than that in soccer every game. And we ridicule them for being pussies. The Fox sports commentators have totally lost the plot.

I am just watching a replay of the game now braybrook is a ****ing wanker and so anti manly. Its hard to believe he worked on the northern beaches at the commonwealth bank during the 80's

There wasn't a whole lot in the incident. Seemed like he just lost his balance and fell into the tackle with his leg. If he faces the judiciary he'd be crazy not to fight the charge.

Sheikheagle said:
I am just watching a replay of the game now braybrook is a f**king wanker and so anti manly. Its hard to believe he worked on the northern beaches at the commonwealth bank during the 80's
I think you'll find he grew up in or aroud Mona Vale. His dad was the referee Dennis Braybrook.

They were Norths supporters, but like so many of those hypocritical vermin, they still chose to live on the Northern Beaches.

Sheikheagle said:
I am just watching a replay of the game now braybrook is a f**king wanker and so anti manly. Its hard to believe he worked on the northern beaches at the commonwealth bank during the 80's

He was a knob in the bank back then and still is. Had the misfortune of sitting at his table at a wedding and he couldn't stop talking about how good he was all night. Boring as bat ****.

Darren said:

If they give you a PhD, I'm giving mine back in protest.

Nothing in it for mine and a penalty would have been enough, though given the fact he wasn't penalised he will probably get a week. For mine it wasn't an intentional trip, he didn't really lead with the foot, was just a completely uncoordinated tackle attempt

Daniel said:
Nothing in it for mine and a penalty would have been enough, though given the fact he wasn't penalised he will probably get a week. For mine it wasn't an intentional trip, he didn't really lead with the foot, was just a completely uncoordinated tackle attempt

Agreed, it was just a bloke making a desperate tackle. The problem is his name is Matai, not Pritchard so I think he will go down on this one.

If they continue with this Manly should get Geoff Bellew in charge of this. The judiciary are so out of there depth when it comes to legalities in denying a persons right to earn, they invariably get off.

If not we have 2 other options. Start another the game has gone soft campaign, or get mal meninga to chuck a wobbly.

Its a proven formula

Just read on smh site, that the judiciary panel have to prove that the trip was deliberate to find Matai guilty. The vision iv seen there's no way that it was intentional, more accidental.
Then again I might be a liitle biased.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8