Judiciary results after Souths game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
BUZZ ROTHFIELD ‏@BuzzRothfield 1m
MORE BREAKING: Brett Stewart - Grade 1 (free to play next week) Steve Matai Grade 1 (misses 1 game)

https://twitter.com/BuzzRothfield/status/328727967209508864

Matai suspended for tackling too hard. RL is dead as far as i care.

https://twitter.com/TripleM_NRL/status/328728636943392768

@TripleM_NRL
JUDICIARY: Richard Fa'aoso facing up to TEN weeks on two charges. Matai 1 week, Brett Stewart charged but 0wks w/early plea #triplemnrl #nrl

manlyseaeagles Here are the charges from Fri night - Fa'aoso: G2 Dangerous Throw, G3 Dangerous Throw. Matai: G1 Careless High. Snake: G1 Dangerous Contact

WTF - Matai has to sue the ARLC for continued profiling :mad:

Are the MRC charging SB for starting the fight that then prompted his idiot brother to fake an injury :mad:

The video clearly shows this :mad:

Please explain :huh:
Newcastle’s Kade Snowden was cited for a grade 2 careless high tackle on Gold Coast’s Luke O’Dwyer, but will miss suspension with an early plea.
As O'Dwyer broke his jaw in Grade 2 careless incident :mad:

At worst, Brett should be a G1 reckless :mad:

I thought Richies may have been worse, I was thinking 5 weeks for one and 7 weeks the other.

Not suprised at any of the above

Waste of time fighting it.They want spear tackles dead and buried and will show no mercy to Faoso,especially given it was the poster boy tackled.Cop it and move on.

Dragons game away on a Monday night without Skivvy,King and Richie will be pretty tough.Matai is a lynchpin for us.

Problem for Matai is the boofhead system that penalises him even more if he so much as dares to appeal this crap and loses.

Matai has been charged here over an accident. WTF are they saying he should do differently next time? He was trying to turn the momentum of a match with a big legal tackle. They obviously want the Burgesses to only be tackled below the knees & we know how that will end up.

RL is well and truly fracked up. I'll support Manly but the rest of them can go shove the game up their whazoos.

It's worth fighting Matai's - there will be plenty of evidence of chest high tackles to use as examples that didn't even result in a penalty. Go with the argument that it was a hard, legal tackle.

I think 8 weeks for Ritchie is worth copping.

Stunned on the Matai one, but shouldn't be I guess. Previous suspensions or not, there is nothing in that tackle warranting any more than a penalty. Ryan James put on a worse shot yesterday and not even charged

Fa'aoso mark is about right I think, Snakes lucky his stupidity didn't cost him

Brissie Kid said:
Problem for Matai is the boofhead system that penalises him even more if he so much as dares to appeal this crap and loses.

Matai has been charged here over an accident. WTF are they saying he should do differently next time? He was trying to turn the momentum of a match with a big legal tackle. They obviously want the Burgesses to only be tackled below the knees & we know how that will end up.

RL is well and truly fracked up. I'll support Manly but the rest of them can go shove the game up their whazoos.

Yep the game is ****ed, I don't watch any of it any more, only manly games, I don't even care for any of the rep footy. The game has become a joke and Manly plays are unfairly treated year after year!

susan said:
Waste of time fighting it.They want spear tackles dead and buried and will show no mercy to Faoso,especially given it was the poster boy tackled.Cop it and move on.

Dragons game away on a Monday night without Skivvy,King and Richie will be pretty tough.Matai is a lynchpin for us.

Matais is def worth fighting! That charge is utter crap!

Manly Loading very evident.

Fa'oso should have been a grade 1 & 2 at worst, one was on his shoulder.

Stewarts is the only one that is right but they owe him 4 weeks so they have taken that off the manly loading by the looks of it.

This will now create copy cat divers milking for penalties and suspensions. Pretty good reward given that if you know you are going down on your head area it is pretty easy to brace a bit and tuck the head in to put the weight on the shoulder as Inglis did.

Maybe Burgess should stop running in a straight line so ******* hard. Then he wouldn't make for an easy target to get bowled over. he brought as much momentum to that accident as Matai.

Maybe Inglis should stop planting one leg & then diving to the ground to get a fast play the ball. Then he wouldn't end up lifted over.

My advice to NRL teams is don't tackle anyone, just get in the ball carriers way.

strone33 said:
And why isn't soft cock Sam charged for starting a fight and running in? Pathetic

Correct ruling, you can't complain about how soft the NRL are making things, and also complain that people weren't charged for a bit of a dust up.

master blaster said:
what about Inglis,the protected one,s shoulder charge,doesnt that even rate a mention

Didn't hit him high so nothing chargeable in that one

None of those charges particularly surprises me and they all seem fair enough.

Matai pays the penalty for his aggressive style, that's the double edged sword he wields. If he gets its wrong he is always going to be looking at careless/reckless. I'd take the 1 week and move on.

Maybe try to downgrade Richies second one to G2 but difficult to fight either one outright I feel. Maybe they could try and highlight Inglis's propensity for landing on his head !!! What I want to know is if he gets found guilty of first one does that then automatically give him loading for the second offence in the same match ??

Snake should consider himself lucky that he didn't make cleaner contact with Everingham, because what he did was stupid and could have got him sent off had he got him flush on jaw. Throwing forearms/elbows around isn't smart.

Matais is def worth fighting! That charge is utter crap!
[/quote]

I was referring to the Faoso penalty.

Whether they fight Matai will be determined by what he gets if he fails.Anyone know?

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4