June 30 deadline

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who do we need and why?

Who: Josh Mansour
Why: TomT will be at fullback sooner rather than later and we need this class winger bringing the ball back strongly.

We just bought a winger and need to give him a chance. Who's to say that Wright isn't going to be that class winger.
Doubt Mansour will be released - crazy if he was.

Like others think, we need a 5/8 but who is the question.
Doubt Norman will be released - the Eels would have to be super crazy!

After last night I actually think Williame is a capable fill in and Wright will probably get a start next year. I hope they let Jorge go and can find a nice tall winger who isn't afraid of a bomb.

What we really need is a decent second rower. The pack next year could be AFB + ? as props, Marty and ? second row and Jake T owns lock. Vave, BJ, Lussick and Brown is on a bench for mine.

Lawrence, starling, burgess, Mateo symonds are all gone come seasons end, if they walked this year we would of been able to keep hiku and gutherson though the latter asked for a release

If this team fails to deliver in 16 I'm sure bozo will add to that list, me personally would add to matai, Stewart and Taufua to the free to look elsewhere list

After last night I actually think Williame is a capable fill in and Wright will probably get a start next year. I hope they let Jorge go and can find a nice tall winger who isn't afraid of a bomb.

What we really need is a decent second rower. The pack next year could be AFB + ? as props, Marty and ? second row and Jake T owns lock. Vave, BJ, Lussick and Brown is on a bench for mine.
Myles will still be in the side unfortunately and AFB could for sure be a starting prop he is already getting selected for city

Lawrence, starling, burgess, Mateo symonds are all gone come seasons end, if they walked this year we would of been able to keep hiku and gutherson though the latter asked for a release

If this team fails to deliver in 16 I'm sure bozo will add to that list, me personally would add to matai, Stewart and Taufua to the free to look elsewhere list

Big call @Blue pill .

But your right. I think Starling, Burgess, Mateo & Lyon are definitely leaving. Not sure what Symonds contract situation is, but I kind of feel this is it for him, as well. We have Taupau, Trbojevic, Buhrer & Brown as the rotating backrow at any rate, and that is really, really strong if all are fit and firing.

Not so sure on Lawrence. I hope he re-signs anyway.

I think Matai / Stewart will play on next season, then either retire or move on.

Either way, we'll have a whole lot of cap space.

The fact Barrett went to Godinet instead of Mateo at 5/8 last night basically told me he is out of here.

Big call @Blue pill .

But your right. I think Starling, Burgess, Mateo & Lyon are definitely leaving. Not sure what Symonds contract situation is, but I kind of feel this is it for him, as well. We have Taupau, Trbojevic, Buhrer & Brown as the rotating backrow at any rate, and that is really, really strong if all are fit and firing.

Not so sure on Lawrence. I hope he re-signs anyway.

I think Matai / Stewart will play on next season, then either retire or move on.

Either way, we'll have a whole lot of cap space.

The fact Barrett went to Godinet instead of Mateo at 5/8 last night basically told me he is out of here.
Top recruits

1-5/8-Norman
2-Second rower-Lowe

Surley Lyon and Mateo provides enough cap space along with others

Perhaps tell Jorge that his winger days are over and it's time to be a real footballer and get in the second row lol..

Top recruits

1-5/8-Norman
2-Second rower-Lowe

Surley Lyon and Mateo provides enough cap space along with others

Honestly though, the thought of any of our players leaving depresses me. I get far too attached to them. I literally cannot imagine a Manly backline without Killer in it, or at least a lineup without him coming BACK into it.

Lyon and Menzies man. The club could not have picked two more dead set legends as captains.

Greg Florimo used to be my favorite player, but these two guys have surpassed him, and then some.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7