• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MWSE4LIFE

Reserve Grader
Manly Supporters,

Yes I was shattered to wake up to the news we all have been dreading. But what worries me most is how we, Manly supporters are reacting. You all know we do have other players that are running out onto the field that love Brookie? How are they feeling you think? Pretty **** I'd say. They wouldn't be happy about any of this and lets remember Lyons, Matai, Ballin, Snake are all there. The Trbojevic Boys have been earmarked for greatness. Let's not lose sight....... How about turning your attention to them? Matai stayed. Things can't be that bad.

I as a Manly supporter now living overseas, would hate to see an empty Brookie just for the fact a couple of players. Are you still going to sit on the hill and scream your lungs out?

Now, take a breath for a second, a deep breath. Think back to last year. Wasn't there an amazing fullback signed for Canberra? http://m.nrl.com/tedesco-to-re-sign,-potter-next/tabid/10874/newsid/79115/default.aspx

Didn't Dessie take a young half back with him when we apparently had no-one?

Things can and do change......

OK so they they leave, they leave. And a lot of you are saying "Piss them off, we don't want them here" But I do, all of 2015. We paid for them. Maybe the young guys can learn some tricks off them while they're there. A lot can rub off in one year. Extract everything we can. Let them go and play in front of a packed Brookie on a beautiful sunshiny day. Remind them of what they'll be missing. We all know how great it is because we live there or have lived there. Who cares what some trolls say about Parra. Let them have there day. I couldn't give a f%$#. Couple of, cold, wet night games out west will let them know what to expect.

Some of you may disagree and that's cool, and I love the passion most of you have,but when does firing up, blaming, blah blah blah, help? I understand the frustration but does the ref change his mind after a penalty? No, accept it. Even how much it sux.

But the one thing as a Manly supporter can do is shower the team (yes the 99% rest of the players, club and staff) with love and support. Why not? The bitching doesn't change ****. Has it ever? You'd be surprised the power of a hug.Try it on Choc when you see him. It will confuse the hell out of him.

Forever Manly.

Manly Supporters,

Yes I was shattered to wake up to the news we all have been dreading. But what worries me most is how we, Manly supporters are reacting. You all know we do have other players that are running out onto the field that love Brookie? How are they feeling you think? Pretty **** I'd say. They wouldn't be happy about any of this and lets remember Lyons, Matai, Ballin, Snake are all there. The Trbojevic Boys have been earmarked for greatness. Let's not lose sight....... How about turning your attention to them? Matai stayed. Things can't be that bad.

I as a Manly supporter now living overseas, would hate to see an empty Brookie just for the fact a couple of players. Are you still going to sit on the hill and scream your lungs out?

Now, take a breath for a second, a deep breath. Think back to last year. Wasn't there an amazing fullback signed for Canberra? http://m.nrl.com/tedesco-to-re-sign,-potter-next/tabid/10874/newsid/79115/default.aspx

Didn't Dessie take a young half back with him when we apparently had no-one?

Things can and do change......

OK so they they leave, they leave. And a lot of you are saying "Piss them off, we don't want them here" But I do, all of 2015. We paid for them. Maybe the young guys can learn some tricks off them while they're there. A lot can rub off in one year. Extract everything we can. Let them go and play in front of a packed Brookie on a beautiful sunshiny day. Remind them of what they'll be missing. We all know how great it is because we live there or have lived there. Who cares what some trolls say about Parra. Let them have there day. I couldn't give a f%$#. Couple of, cold, wet night games out west will let them know what to expect.

Some of you may disagree and that's cool, and I love the passion most of you have,but when does firing up, blaming, blah blah blah, help? I understand the frustration but does the ref change his mind after a penalty? No, accept it. Even how much it sux.

But the one thing as a Manly supporter can do is shower the team (yes the 99% rest of the players, club and staff) with love and support. Why not? The bitching doesn't change ****. Has it ever? You'd be surprised the power of a hug.Try it on Choc when you see him. It will confuse the hell out of him.

Forever Manly.

That my feathered friend is just way too normal, logical and dignified for the chaotic times we are in.

I'll forever think of you now as " Captain Positive".

All Manly players will receive my full support, provided they look like they are putting in 100%. Should they fail to honour the famous jersey then they will suffer the wrath of Brookie.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4