Junior Members free for BlueTongue Blockbuster!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
The Easter Bunny has made an early visit to Sea Eagles HQ offering all junior Members FREE entry to their Round 4 Blockbuster v Tigers at BlueTongue Stadium.

All Junior Members under 16 will simply need to scan their Membership Card to gain entry to the ground.

At just $30 for all 10 Brookvale Oval home games, plus next weeks huge Easter match at Gosford, being a Junior Member of the Sea Eagles is a huge bargain (and the cheapest Junior membership in the NRL!)

To join visit www.seaeagles.com.au/membership or call the Membership Team from 9am Monday on 02 9970 3000.

Tickets for next Thursdays Easter Long Weekend clash can be purchased from Ticketek.com.au. Remember, Sea Eagles Members receive 10% off all tickets!

Happy Easter & Go Manly!

Larissa

Note: any junior members who have already purchased a ticket are entitled to a full refund. Please contact membership on 02 9970 3000 for assistance.

Good stuff, hopefully we get quite a few Manly supporters up there. The only problem I have with Bluetongue when we play there is that the Manly fans are all spread out and aren't together which makes it look like a small amount of us have travelled. It would be good if next time we could get 5-6 Manly supporter bays together in the Eastern Stand instead of the 1 Reserved and 1 GA bay which are at two different ends of the ground.

Cameron,
Speak with Duff, Jono and any of their crew who have been in and around a large and vocal group that have been gathering at Blue Tongue for years .

They'll clue you up on game day activities, pre/post game haunts and where in the ground the MWTS head to?

Guys,

When Larissa says "Junior member".....

She's not talking about your....well......you get the 'point'.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4