Junior NRL and Yellow Official Passes on Friday Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Hi there everyone,

Glad to be back after a very, very relaxing 15 nights in Hawaii. Only arrived back on Saturday, but it already seems like a distant memory!

As you are all more than aware, we are expecting a very large crowd out at Fortress Brookvale on Friday Night. I am stoked at how well tickets are selling and so glad I decided to make sure I was back for the game.

Unfortunately with blockbuster games there comes a few undesired consequences. Reserved seats have now sold out, and we have had to make the decision to not allow NRL junior and officials passes.

If you were planning on using either of these passes you have a few options:
* buy a GA ticket in advance from ticketmaster.com.au. By buying in advance you avoid the big queue's and save money.
* if you were planning on bring a child under 9, sign them up for a Next Generation Membership for just $5 instead. Membership includes not just entry to the game on Friday, but all remaining home games at Brookie as well as a membership pack. To join call the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000 or here
* planning on attending the remaining 3 home games? Sign up for a 3 game pass for just $50. Includes game entry, membership cap, coffee mug, car flag, lanyard, card sticker and merchandise discounts. Join by calling 02 9970 3000 or here

Thanks for your understanding everyone. Can;t wait for the game of the season!

Go Manly!

Larissa

PS here is the link to our wedding photo's on facebook (just for you Mark!)

Welcome back!

The pics were fantastic, great weather which is always a bonus.

The tattoo didn't look like a seaeagle!!!!

Thanks for letting us nobs see the face behind the user name!

Everyone at weddings = awwwww

if your honeymoon was relaxing, you were doing it wrong (crass obv joke time.)

Oh and thanks for the update I guess (pffft pics>update)

party on!

Thanks GE :)

By the way, Matt is away in Europe for the next 6 weeks. This means you are going to be stuck hearing more from me, sorry!

I'll be the back behind the wheel of MembersGuru on twitter too, so be nice!!

Sea Eagles!!

Awesome news on all accounts. glad to see we will get some more updates.

The wedding pics looked great, and congratulations!

Hi Larissa,
Congratulations on your wedding!!
The photos look great.
See you next week.

Yes Larissa, you look beautiful and the wedding looks an extremely tasteful affair. I can understand it now why you didn't opt to hold it on the Brookie Hill.
I'm a little perplexed about one photo: your husband kissing you on the shoulder. Either he's very short, it's an erogenous zone I'm unfamiliar with, or he was adoting the old Manly credo of 'flying under the radar'.

Larissa said:
* if you were planning on bring a child under 9, sign them up for a Next Generation Membership for just $5 instead. Membership includes not just entry to the game on Friday, but all remaining home games at Brookie as well as a membership pack. To join call the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000 or here
* planning on attending the remaining 3 home games? Sign up for a 3 game pass for just $50. Includes game entry, membership cap, coffee mug, car flag, lanyard, card sticker and merchandise discounts. Join by calling 02 9970 3000 or here

Absolute bargains Larissa. No excuses slackers :)

Welcome back and congratulations. Super stuff.

Congrats Larissa!

Good to see the Next Gen passes can still be used for this one :-D

What is the official ground capacity of Brookie these days? What attendance number would we have to hit to make the decision to close the gates before kick off?

The fine art of deciding when to put the sold out sign up would take an hour to describe!

Basically, there is no definite number where we stop selling. tis is because there are 8,000 Members who have access to the game. We need to monitor the crwod, how many people are entering the venue and how many of those are Members.

I'm certain at some point tomorrow the Club, Ticketmaster and the Council will have a meeting to discuss at what point we will stop selling tickets.

My biggest advice to anyone is buy in advance, arrive early and be ready to cheer your lungs out!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8