Junior Palau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
ANyone know much about him or rate him in anyway? My mechanic was asking me as Junior is dating his daughter.
And would you believe while I was waiting for my car to be serviced at this independent mechanic in Castle Hill, so was the manager of Smokin' Joe and Tim Robinson. The manager didn't have much info on Junior, either, which concerned the mechanic ;^)

One of our better props in the NSW cup from what I've seen, probably behind Cunningham in the pecking order for first grade though.

hey captain, I have been a big fan of him and still hold high hopes that he will make nrl!! From what I remember he was a top junior but got a major injury which slowed him down in his progression. My mate was at Windsor 2 years ago and texted me saying Junior did a knee?? and was carried off so sounds like he has had some major injury battles!

I remember him playing a lower grade game and running riot and thinking we have a winner here!! He's a big kid and hopefully will mature and kick on like T-Rex. He is the same age as Mauro (24) who has finally kicked on after many years in lower grades so Junior still has a chance if he keeps improving. Depends if Des thinks there's scope to improve or has had enough chances.

He has gone well in NSW Cup and played really well in nrl trial this year but has never got a look in.

I think he means personally. lol I'm sure the mechanic doesn't give a **** if a bloke who is good at football is dating his daughter! lol

I saw a bit of him playing for SCSE last season and season before that, and he looks a likely proposition. Really has a crack.

THanks lads. Truth be known, I think he was asking on both fronts - personally and footy wise. He actually wanted to know did the kid have a chance of making first grade and what sort of pay packet is he on. He was also keen to know if there were any skeletons in his closet.
Again, thanks for the updates.

I heard he has a massive slug that could have its own lung. Something resembling a baby arm holding a big green apple. Not trying to worry you Dad, i'm just saying thats what i heard.

Fonz said:
Father: Junior, do you have any skeletons in your closet?

Junior: No

CASE CLOSED!

We all have skeletons in our closet; some are just more creepy (and hidden) than others ;^)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6