Junior paulo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is this the player that never played a fg game when des was coach and still hasn't ? Is he a loss?

Ive seen the guy play a few times he is not that bad but plays in short sessions 10-15 minutes. He does not however seem to dominate at a reserve level so I cannot see him being much of a first grader. Have no idea why hasler wants him.

Was he the guy that ran on the field at full time to join the team after the grand final? He looked like he was wearing make up.

It would appear that Des is hellbent on getting size to the Bulldogs. This guy has been around for a while without ever cracking it in firsts. I am surprised he is still with us. No loss IMO.

Frank said:
It would appear that Des is hellbent on getting size to the Bulldogs.

I didn't think it was the size of the dog in the fight that mattered; rather the size of the fight in the dog.

I know his girlfriend's father - he's my mechanic. The father is always asking me if Junior is any good and will he ever make it into first grade. I embarrassingly shake my head. And then he curses the sky to why his daughter is going out with him.

I think you mean Junior PALAU. Junior Paulo plays for Wentworthville. Palau has never played FG and I doubt ever will.

Manly To Win! said:
I think you mean Junior PALAU. Junior Paulo plays for Wentworthville. Palau has never played FG and I doubt ever will.

Yes Junior Paulo is the youngest offspring of the largest city in Brazil, Sao Paulo. Where they also make some very dry biscuits.*

Whereas Junior Palau is the youngest son of a small island nation in the Pacific, the Republic of Palau, somewhere to the east of the Philippines and home to some 20 odd thousand Micronesians. The US 1st Marine Division fought a strategically dubious and costly campaign there, on the island of Peleliu against the Japanese, in 1944.

But that's not (strategically) important right now.

*Like my sense of humour.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7