Just a few things

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
big kapow. He is trying hard but we are not playing to him. The bookends are doing a great job so there is no real need for him to slam it forward, so he is on the edges waiting, waiting. Good ball is just not reaching the right players. This has to change

No depth to the attack. Honestly if i see one more brett stewart tap on im going to need a man nappy. If we are honest he has class and skills but his desire to not be tackled ever, costs us on a regular basis. Get deeper and give him the option to catch and pass or cut him out altogether. Some come off but most squander possession. I Wonder how the forwards feel at times as they are busting there ass.

The kicking game. Wow. Short is ok , long is very much a work in progress. SOS cherry

The spine has been under resourced this year due to injuries but its something im sure they are addressing

In saying that this team is having a red hot go, and are building nicely. There needs some tweeking for sure. Killer and stevie have another year in them, brett doesn't. I just dont see any way around swapping walker and jamie around until we get another half

For all the crap george gets we are going to miss him bad. We turned around last year when he came back from injury, recent history suggests our back 3 struggle to get us out of our end. George is awesome, tom is getting there as well. Brett just concedes every time and shows no urgency in getting to the ball . I think he is hoping someone else might get there

But im happy with the game. We are struggling but we are no easy beats. as long as we dont fall away as the season progresses and we keep improving there is nothing wrong withbwhats happening

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2