Just a simple yes or no.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes. Should beat the Warriors and Dogs, big chance against the Roosters.

Always going to do it tough against the Drags at Kogarah on a Monday night. Another short turnaround makes me angry though. No fairness in the draw at all. What do we expect with a small supporter base though?

We need to win 2 of our last three games to make the finals. All three games will be a challenge. We needed to win tonite and we may pay for it!!!

Yes - and we will have a red-hot tilt come finals.

Don't think we are likely to win it this year simply because there are some VERY strong teams out there - but if we hold our nerve, and play at 100%, i reckon we will scare the crap out of the teams who have to play us!

Harmless27 link said:
Yes - and we will have a red-hot tilt come finals.

Don't think we are likely to win it this year simply because there are some VERY strong teams out there - but if we hold our nerve, and play at 100%, i reckon we will scare the crap out of the teams who have to play us!

Agree that we are as big a chance as anyone else in the comp. But who are the VERY strong teams out there other than Dragons? Panthers are in freefall, Tigers defense won't win them a comp, Broncos will struggle to make finals without Locky and are too inexperienced to win the comp, Parra are all over the place, Roosters too inconsistent all year, Rabbits injury ravaged and going nowhere, Warriors cannot sustain form away from home for a full finals series.

It's really out of Dragons, Roosters, Titans and us to be honest. I think Titans are the team to beat.

If we play anywhere near 100% we will make the grand final.

Fair assessment Chuck, but come the finals it's a different ball game. What you did in the regular rounds means nothing. I think any team in the top 8 can win it this year. All you need to 3 or 4 good games and you've won the comp.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6