Just a thought

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone else feel if push comes to shove and teams in Sydney have to merge that we’ve had our turn, as have the Tigers and St George.

In my mind if teams have to move / merge it should be South’s merging with East’s playing under the Sydney banner, Parramatta merging with Penrith (playing under the Winnie Blues banner, and wearing ugg boots as footy boots with AC-DC to be there major sponsor)

The bulldogs should go to WA and take their fans with them.

The Sharks should go to Gosford. 

And we should have a new team in Tassie and Darwin - In all seriosness I think melbourne should take a game or two to tassie next year and test the waters down there(Both are places that have no sport what so ever, I’m sure the locals would embrace the NRL in both places.

Either that or move Manly to Byron.......

Canteen Worker link said:
Mergers will kill the game. Better to let clubs die.

Merger-mania nearly killed league last time - do we want to finish it off?

Yeah I hear what your saying I just think no matter what happens we've had our turn being screwed around, and if it has to happen again it should happen to those that haven't had a turn.

so I guess the bunnies could always go to tassie, you don't get much more south than that. (They never should have been allowed back in)

and Parra to the NT....

Parra should relocate to Tassie.  At least their supporters would blend in with the locals.  

No way don't get rid of Parramatta there our main feeder club :p

In all seriousness Manly, East, Bulldogs, Wests are safe and have financial backings behind them (wests are safe due to their new mega complex thing that they got approved by council).

but souths, sharks, parra, penrith and dragons are in trouble and i feel these are the clubs that will have to relocate or eventually die out.

Additional clubs / mergers would help resolve player drain and make the game more national which results in more money for the league and clubs will have a wider share of the pie in Sydney.

But the problem is no one will be willing to move before it is to late.

My Theory is if the NRL hasn't already, is either list itself on the stock exchange or borrow money to make a feasible study on a new team in Darwin, WA ect and IF the results are positive then use the money to create a long term team elsewhere and let the lesser clubs in Sydney die slowly. You have to spend money to make money.

I used to think Gallop was alright but now I'm getting the impression that he is really not adequate for the job. We need  a proactive CEO not a REACTIVE one.

Bulldogs and Cronulla should merge, have a race riot at every game, so double entertainment for the TV viewers, footy and fight night

Excellent idea Dan.  Why is it that ESL seems to be expanding into France and Wales while our comp seems to stagnating. 

I can just see the headlines to Dan's idea.

Fighting, mayhem and brawling on the hill was interrupted for 80 minutes when the field was invaded by 26 men and three guys resembling vegemite cans.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6