Just afew thoughts about our near future...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Gday guys,

As you all i think would feelthe same i am rapt about the clubs work in retaining cherry evans,its so great that we did what we could to retain the future of our great club.I now have a good feeling that we can start performing on the field and get on with what matters most,winning games.In every loss this year we have been competetive in every single game and never been flogged or shown up,just have not been able to get over the line.I am looking forward to the rest of the year to string afew wins together and hopefully poke our noses back into the top eigh where we belong and go from there,on paper we are still a great team.I am happy to take the occasional win and enjoy them when they come,but if this year does not work out for us,the future still looks extremely bright with the re-signing off DCE and Myles in the engine room to juice up our pack,we need to work out who is going to be at 5/8 next year but all in all the future is looking bright and im really happy cherry has decided to stay.If its not going to be our year this year then bring on 2016!We can only improve from here on in and with our roster we will....thats just whats on my mind....

Thoughts are welcome and appreciated!?!?!...Cheers and take good care.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6