Just afew thoughts on the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
We looked great tonight and played with lots of confidence,pretty much everyone on the park played well tonight from 1 thru to 17.Good to see Brett chase down and save that try which relieves me to think that he hasn't lost any of his speed,DCE had a great game and it will be a very good confidence builder for him,how good was that break and step around the fullback for his first try,good to see that Lyon has taken over the kicking duties FINALLY!Good to hear Gus giving us the wraps we deserve for once,i would like to see TREX hit the ball more on the burst from about ten out and battering ram his way over like he nearly did there tonight,all in all a good solid team performance,Snake is just an amazing player ,if hes not scoring tries hes chiming into the backline to trouble the defence and set one up for an outside man,wolfman played well,i cant think of one player who didnt put in tonight,just a real good team effort,im so happy to get the win and pile on afew points,Foran is in a class of his own,never stops trying and im so glad he is in our team,THOUGHTS?
Also just to add although we were on the better side of the scoreboard,the refereeing tonight was total crap,just glad it didnt cost us the game cos we were just too good...

I'm filthily hung over, and will come on tomoz and lavish praise on the lads, but in summary - every player did their job.

I thought Robinson added more value than Mauro to be honest.

Buhrer could have done with some more game time.

Top game though. Looking forward to the replay.

Halves were fantastic - both of em.
Lyon looks like he isn't carrying an injury anymore, and it's great to see him kicking goals.

I danced at a club. If I'm dancing, you can assume the nights only going to go down from that point.

Foran's next contract is going to cost us a bundle, but we have to pay it and pay it gladly. I love the way the kid plays the game.

One last thing is Hoppa's meters made and how good he is under the high ball. He made 172m tonight (best on the field) and has been getting figures like this all year. We are going to miss him next year....

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6