Just ducking watch this. It's what we need.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

We gave Graeme Lowe a chance. At least he had form. Where the duck did this Trent Barret super coach aura come from? Toovey and Des back for 17 as CEO and SuperCoach.

Dreaming I know. Carty get your nephew to narrabeen ASAP OR WHAT ARE WE PAYING YOU FOR. Talk to Hoppa about it he knows the deal.

Someone remind again me why we let him leave

Des?

Des went cause he wanted too. Coupled with a dysfunctional board and the dogs offered him alot of coin.

There were rumours Des is very demanding, and the baord said no to alot of his requests.

Hasler built our dynasty pure and simple. The board if i can remember put him on some kind of point system for performance, when all he was looking for was an upgrade . He was getting us to finals and 2007 grand final before the heroics of 08 and to those bludgers it still wasn't good enough. In a way des could of went about it in other ways, but without knowing the man personally, we dont know how the bloke was treated . Des spat it with them and took a player or 2 and tried to get foran as well , but thats past and business sadly and i would take him back i a heart beat to build our dynasty once again.

There's been a LOT of water under the Ha$ler bridge, his departure was far from pleasant and you can chuck in stories about dysfunctional boards and the like but what went down wasn't kosher so personally whilst he can coach ( and after 10 games you are writing off our new one) it's a big no from me.

Besides, De$ now operates on an almost unlimited budget as far as the football department is concerned and he won't get that from the Penn's, so even if he was discarded I doubt he'd consider for more than 2 minutes a return.

Des is, was and always will be a Manly legend, and welcome back at any time in my books. I bet we'd be looking whole lot more structured, driven, motivated and focused.

The rabble we are witnessing at the moment looks completely lost and devoid of ideas.

Des is, was and always will be a Manly legend, and welcome back at any time in my books. I bet we'd be looking whole lot more structured, driven, motivated and focused.

The rabble we are witnessing at the moment looks completely lost and devoid of ideas.

But do you blame that on the coaching staff (not only Barrett of course) or the fact that we have many new players, and every week due to injury / suspension we field an almost different team.

Compare that to the Cowboys as an example, their team hardly changes week in, week out......of sure they have some world class players at the top of their game BUT for whatever reason they aren't getting injured and rarely get suspended.

I think our woes are partially related to a new coaching group (blind Freddy can see many things that should be changed, ie the Walker experiment after 10 rounds seems to have failed), but I think a fair part of the situation we see ourselves in relates to the instability of the side through injury and now suspension.

But do you blame that on the coaching staff (not only Barrett of course) or the fact that we have many new players, and every week due to injury / suspension we field an almost different team.

Compare that to the Cowboys as an example, their team hardly changes week in, week out......of sure they have some world class players at the top of their game BUT for whatever reason they aren't getting injured and rarely get suspended.

I think our woes are partially related to a new coaching group (blind Freddy can see many things that should be changed, ie the Walker experiment after 10 rounds seems to have failed), but I think a fair part of the situation we see ourselves in relates to the instability of the side through injury and now suspension.

Marko's - I can see things that can be done better (just opinion of coarse) - team selections. Putting players with mobility in to start (this is why we get torn a new arsehole at the start of every game).

I still feel out fitness and enthusiasm is drastically down.

Understand about a new roster, injuries and the like, but I think back to the game The Warriors withdrew SIX normal starters, and they got up and won off effort, energy and passion.

I understand we want to make excuses, but winners don't use them.

So, to answer your question, I think it's everything, plus what I have said above.

Hi Mark,
I have never disagreed with you before...

but,
Last year was injury prone, but Toovey was shown the door.
The coaching group are supposed to be experienced professionals.
Cronulla have lots of new faces. Why are they doing so well?
From May last year until Christmas, all we did was "Ooooh and Aaaah" when our new super signings were announced. If they are all so good, why are we where we are?

Barrett and Fulton own the problem!

Hi Mark,
I have never disagreed with you before...

but,
Last year was injury prone, but Toovey was shown the door.
The coaching group are supposed to be experienced professionals.
Cronulla have lots of new faces. Why are they doing so well?
From May last year until Christmas, all we did was "Ooooh and Aaaah" when our new super signings were announced. If they are all so good, why are we where we are?

Barrett and Fulton own the problem!

I don't believe it's all down to them but I believe they own a greater than 50% share of it, possibly 60%.

I think it's a combination of some wrong recruitment choices , rookie coaching group and a run of injuries ( many occurring early in a game) but I don't agree it's all down to Barrett / Bozo.

Our season looks shot now, we have just been through a horror part of the draw, with a large number of injuries and we have just played 2 of the 3 front runners and this weekend the 3rd in a row.

Get some players back, consistant teams, no more back to back to back short turnarounds and I think we will start to see some improvement.

We won't win a wooden spoon, but the pre season finish ( by many in the media) of about 12th looks to be about right.

Forever the optimist , Onya mate wish I felt the same but can't see us winning 75% of our remaining games.

Ha I do tend to err on the side of optimism, makes for a far less grumpy time of it, but I think people are looking at our last two games as too much of an indicator of where we are at.

We won't play the Broncos and Cowboys every week

Similarly our form wont stay the same for the rest of the season, we have quality players and we will improve

28 points is the general standard for making the 8 and we have 8 atm, that mean we require 20 more minus 4 for the byes.

So 16 points or 8 wins

So the equation is 8/14 which is more like 57% of our games

We don't play the Broncos again and we play the Cowboys once more after Origin 2

All is not lost

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4