Just Farkin wrong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Found myself cheering for the scum over the fukheads.

Only because a scum victory was better for us

Same here... wish Brisbane had won though, for tipping purposes. But for our sake, i'm glad parra won.

Yep im happy the Sharks and Parra won for our Manly's sake. Results are really going our way the past few weeks!!!

Same here that game put me 2 points clear in one comp I am in.

By the way the big dopey bastard of a fan they showed in the highlights is a mate of mine from up here, mark... What a media whore

hey Mark, seen a few of the MWTS on the shorts on the Sunday Roast last week as well.....can't tell you who they were, but they do do a lot of travelling !!!!!!

Fluffy link said:
cambo no doubt

but yep a good start to the weekend, if we win, min is equal 3rd

Yeah the best we can go after this round is 3rd or 4th minimum if we win. We are going to have to earn that win though......

With Parramatta and the Sharks win.

The top 4 is now in  our hands.

If penrith beat the tigers we will be 4th if we beat the dragons.

We can be 3rd by the end of the weekend with Both Titans and Tigers losing this weekend.

Its in our hands and i hope the boys turn up this monday.

Everything is stacked up against us, MOnday night in which we have not played well lately, No farrer or Hopoate, Perry gone for the year and watmough and Ballin in doubt for the match.

This win could be the difference between making the 8 and not making it.

ryan and i will get a bagging im sure but look at this rationally and i cant see how anyone could tip us

1.3 internationals out
2.3rd string fullback who is a plodder at the back
3.debut winger - both saints wingers are internationals although i think oldfield will mark the kiwi.
4.slowest backline in comp up against real speed
5.totally inconsistent form line
6 woeful monday night record
7 horrible record against saints in recent years
8.diabolical record away against st george in recent years
9.bailey in our team,not theirs.

i am a punter and they wont get mine this week.tough it out,dont get blown away and move on.thatll make me happy.

Wonder if there was something fishy about the Sharks win, on NRL tactics Warren Smith mentioned that a punter had outlayed 41k on the Sharks to win witha 10 point start.

Wouldn't be the first time the rorters lived up to their name.

susan link said:
ryan and i will get a bagging im sure but look at this rationally and i cant see how anyone could tip us

1.3 internationals out
3.debut winger - both saints wingers are internationals although i think oldfield will mark the kiwi.

i am a punter and they wont get mine this week.tough it out,dont get blown away and move on.thatll make me happy.
Looking at it rationally the team that runs harder and tackles harder will probably win - regardless of how many internationals they have etc. Bookies have us outsiders for all the reasons you mention, doesn't mean we won't win. Have outsiders ever won in the NRL...? Almost as often as not, actually!

probably not a totally unexpected result with a short turnaround from a really physical game and played at toyota and on 9 first time this year.as freddy said ,he cant remember the chooks ever getting it easy there even though they fell in most times.the chooks like most teams this year have struggled after winning 4 or 5 straight.

good point SEAR8.

my problem is that at no stage this year except in melbourne have we run harder and tackled harder than the opposition off a long turnaround.we have been soft as hell for some reason,giving up leads or just getting hammered.

we are playing the best performed side in the comp at absolute full strength with a good chunk of our best side out.

i remember we got blown away by their speed in corresponding game last year and i fear it will happen again.

True enough, oh well it will be interesting to see it pan out. The other games where we have disappointed were usually ones that we were favoured in. I have a feeling the boys will be well up for this, may not be enough though of course.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=184634.msg284303#msg284303 date=1281742951]
Dragons - by plenty - for all of sue's reasons.

Just off to the TAB now, cheers mate
[/quote]
lol

susan link said:

1.3 internationals out

I suppose we had a similar list of reasons why we SHOULD have won against the Knights or why the Chooks SHOULD have beat the Gummy's but imo when the players run on the field, it's 50/50

Just come's down to attitude and hunger.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6