Just for fun:-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
If our team were motor vehicles in their resepctive positions, how close do you think this would be to the money?

01. Brett Stewart......................Lamboghini (Light build, explosive speed)
02. Michael Robertson.............60's ford hot rod (pretty fast, exposed motor)
03. Steve Matai........................Demolishon Derby Wagon (Enough said)
04. Steven Bell.........................Nissan Skyline (Quiet, but just oozes ability)
05. Chris Hicks........................White Wedding Merc. (Drives the ladies)
06. Jamie Lyon.........................2004 Ford Mustang (Classy, strong yet reliable)
07. Matt Orford........................Subaru WRX (Small, but built like a brick ****ter)
08. Jason King.........................NSW Govt Bus (Rarely on time, but always improving)
09. Michael Monaghan............SS Holden Commodore Ute (Deeeer !!!!)
10. Brent Kite..........................Mack Truck (Big, Powerful, and leader of pack)
11. Anthony Watmough..........Drag Car (Smelly, Noisy, Angry but powerful)
12. Steve Menzies..................1972 V12 Jaguar (Classic)
13. Glenn Stewart...................2005 V12 Jaguar (Will be a Classic - one day)

14. Matt Ballin........................Night Rider (steers us around on auto pilot)
15. Mark Bryant......................Toyota Work Van (Box, bust its arse day in day out)
16. Glenn Hall.........................Hummer (full of balls)
17. Luke Williamson................TRACTOR (Dead set workaholic)

Hehehehe...sorry lads...I'm bored, and a bit of fun. :drunk:

That would make the whole Parramatta team a line of Kia Carnivals. (looks fat and immobile and the driver Fitzy is a dickhead)

That would make the Bulldogs a stolen Suburu WRX with Ford Laser 4 cylinder engine. All show and no go. (last seen ram raiding a bank teller machine in Punchbowl)

Nice work ryan although i would change lyon's as the 2004 mustang is a fat lump of ****.

How about a monaro - was the best of the best then dissapeared for a while only to come back again as a good thing.

I like you beaver's one but id up it to a DB5 ie bond car to get the suitable reference to his class

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2