Just For Mata

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Funny how Morely didn't try and do that on Rose.

Morely also hardly did a hit up after that. He seems to go for about 15 minutes now and then is stuffed for the rest of the game.

JK was after revenge - morely did the best cat impression hiding behind his halfback until king went off.

After the little punch up, King went out of his way to run at MOrley. He didn't have to, but he did.

Morley made 1.5 good tackles, and then fell asleep while Kite etc made metres into their pack.

JK was after revenge - morely did the best cat impression hiding behind his halfback until king went off.

yeah Morley was quivering behind the Line Cause Jason king was After him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :drunk: :drunk:

Good point cig - not only did it fire king up - but Kite really took it personally as did a few others - matai etc. The game swayed in our favour quickly after that. It was great to see some passion from those on the field, unfortunalty only rose seemed to have it off the bench. i say like last year someone should belt king at the start of every game.

Hey Stevie - have you got the one of King and someone else belting the Rorters player after the kick off - I only caught half of it at the game becasue i was in the beer queue but it looked good

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2