just in case you need to see it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just watching that again makes me think Steve Turner had a good as game ashe had in the one & only ever Origin match he will play. 

Good stuff, dont know who put these things together but they did a great job

I can still barely believe how brilliantly we played. What an amazing performance. The work in the lead-up to Kite's try is gold - Watmough shows a nice step inside, then some slight of hand from Beaver, a couple of offloads and a giant Tongan fella trampling over Russ Aitken. Beautiful stuff.

I get a shiver every time I see Menzies score, there is something so right about it

How cynical and grubby was Slater's boot first slide into Robbo. He was never going to get there in time, yet he still went ahead with it.

Loving the Beavers try........get a bit misty eyed whenever I see it. What an absolute champion, maybe the greatest ever to pull on the mighty Maroon and White.

God we owned them that day didn't we.

Watching that replay it is just evident Brent White has no ticker - look at the steve bell try... and OMG on that try just love seeing inglis run into hall hip and do nothing. LOVE IT!!

WATMOUGH = CHAMP.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4