Just the little things

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
I love the fact that for the next 12 months (minimum) we get the benefits of being premiers:

* NRL ads are going to have Ox lifting the trophy
* Centenury Champions
* Season DVD

What a night. Leagues Club from 10am, then out to ground, then back to club. Many many beers had....although i thought i was a goner when i almost got crushed in a push to get into the club (that was disgraceful and took a little bit of the edge off)

Just amazing stuff....what a day.

Thank you Manly

My girls loved the day at the ground, watching the replay and then heading to the club from 12.30 till 2.45. The reappearance of the players, getting Le Snak's premiership shirt and the crowd surfing was sensational.

I am delighted about the fact I get to point out we are Premiers for 364 more days and the clock on the time since our "last" premiership has started again.

22 years Eels fans, 22 years (and your coaches head already on the guillotine).

I have many St George fans who dream back to 79!! I often remind them of the last six grand finals they have lost in a row. I did get texts last night thanking Manly for eclipsing their record 38 - 0 loss in 75 in the Changa white boots game!!

Canteen Worker link said:
I have many St George fans who dream back to 79!!

I remind them that 1979 and all previous were won by a dead entity and that they're yet to win a Premiership.

yep, my Brother is a Saints supporter and just loves it when I tell him that the team he follows now has yet to win a premiership

Hey people

Just on those DVDs, anyone know for sure what the story will be with them ???

I know the GF is out, but i was in JB Hi-Fi last week and saw a Storm victory pack from last year that was 4 DVDs, 3 of their finals series and 1 of season highlights

If that is a goer again i shall wait for that one

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Hey people

Just on those DVDs, anyone know for sure what the story will be with them ???

I know the GF is out, but i was in JB Hi-Fi last week and saw a Storm victory pack from last year that was 4 DVDs, 3 of their finals series and 1 of season highlights

If that is a goer again i shall wait for that one

That's what i am waiting for.......god i hope so

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4