just thinking bit of a stir

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mudgeagle

Reserve Grader
hey i was just wondering , if some of you smart types out there can start a bit of stirring , some sort off protest page about the broncos getting 18 out of 20 Fri night games ,as there are 2 other teams in QLD as well ,might be a bit of a laugh in off season you never know who might pick it up and run with it ???

I'm hoping the broncos have a horrible season and channel 9 is comited to showing them get done by 20-30 points each Friday. I wonder how the ratings in Qld would be then?

Living and working in QLD you get totally sick over the over-saturation of the horsie team. The cowboys and Titans should whinge, not about Foran's try, but about the inequality of coverage. The Titans might need to do a fan drive though as it seems half of the Gold Coast goes for Manly. Smart people those Gold Coasters.

Its not just the corporate advantage they get by being on friday night, its an advantage on field as well. They can pretty much have a standard routine they follow every week. Playing on Friday night also guarantees at worst they will be playing opposition who have had the same amount of time to prepare for the game, but most weeks they will be better off.

All this is why Brisbane should be the most despised club in the comp. I certainly hate them, more than Melbourne who have to battle for TV exposure like the remaining clubs.

A little point for you all: Brisbane get 18 out of 20 games on FTA. The other 2 are their byes :) think about that one.

niccipops said:
Living and working in QLD you get totally sick over the over-saturation of the horsie team. The cowboys and Titans should whinge, not about Foran's try, but about the inequality of coverage. The Titans might need to do a fan drive though as it seems half of the Gold Coast goes for Manly. Smart people those Gold Coasters.

By the numbers of us there in round 26 compared to them, I'd have to agree. Although in reality a heap from from Northern NSW

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2