Just wanted to say thanks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
To all our service men and women, past and present, who sacrifice so much for us.
To give us the freedom to post on this site and go to the footy and support our team.
And to remember the champions that might have been.
Who knows who we would have seen.
Lest we forget.

Light-Horse.jpg

Just got back from the dawn service with my family and it gets you every time. Made me think that us and our kids have it so easy these days thanks to the service men and women. Its great my young fellas get it and proud to see my young fella lay a wreath in his scout uniform today.

Gee that North Korean bloke is a wally for stirring up the world.

To all our service men and women, past and present, who sacrifice so much for us.
To give us the freedom to post on this site and go to the footy and support our team.
And to remember the champions that might have been.
Who knows who we would have seen.
Lest we forget.
As an ex-serviceman who spent just over 20 years in the RAAF, I say thank-you for your kind words and I echo your thoughts to all current and past and especially those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

Anzac-day.jpg

As an ex-serviceman who spent just over 20 years in the RAAF, I say thank-you for your kind words and I echo your thoughts to all current and past and especially those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

Anzac-day.jpg
All thanks be to you and your colleagues Jethro and I hope today was the great day that you all deserve mate.

My 2 cents is today is about remembering the fallen, the mates who have fought along side us and those who are or will give up plenty for our country right now or in the near future.

I can understand how difficult this is and dip my lid to all who have served.

On wy way home now but it was a great day catching up with past and present.

Anzac-day.jpg

I knew you weren't all bad! lol - kidding, Thanks for your service.

My sister was in the raaf as well.

I just noticed something....I think there is a spelling mistake in that 'ode.'

It says "contemn" instead of "condemn!"

wow if true as I see that one everywhere. Maybe I'm wrong.

Regardless, thanks guys and gals.

NcL8Btk.jpg

All thanks be to you and your colleagues Jethro and I hope today was the great day that you all deserve mate.
Yes, it was a good day. Participated in both marches and ANZAC Day services and had breakfast an lunch at the RSL. Won some money and then lost it playing 2up and then caught the RSL bus home at 2.
I knew you weren't all bad! lol - kidding, Thanks for your service.

My sister was in the raaf as well.

I just noticed something....I think there is a spelling mistake in that 'ode.'

It says "contemn" instead of "condemn!"

wow if true as I see that one everywhere. Maybe I'm wrong.

Regardless, thanks guys and gals.

NcL8Btk.jpg
Good pick up GE. Maybe I should have put my glasses on when I skim read it. Maybe then I would have picked that up. :)

Yes, it was a good day. Participated in both marches and ANZAC Day services and had breakfast an lunch at the RSL. Won some money and then lost it playing 2up and then caught the RSL bus home at 2.:)

Hey!

Is that YOU in your new avatar ?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8