Just watched the Roosters game for first time - what I picked up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1. Bryant and Cuthbo - I liked the way these guys got stuck in. They may not be the most talented props going around but they always put their hand up and get stuck in. What about that Bryant hit on Morley! I felt it from my couch!
2. Beaver - seems to getting into the stride of things. Much more dangerous when running on the fringes. I'd play him more as a 13, and BK as a 12. BK can't do the things out wider that Beaver can.
3. Burns - great defender and tryer, but still to be convinced he has the attacking nous to run things at 5/8.
4. Matai - some good things and some dumb things (ie bombed try when he didn't pass to Robbo, came infield for Roosters 3rd try). Like the way he's in the thick of things though. Still needs 15% more work on the small things.
5. Kite - not dominating like a guy of his size (and wages) should.
6. Hicks - starting to get more involved which is what we need.
7. Ox - love what he brings to the last tackle kicking option. Always trying new things.

Well summed up crusher but all I hope is Cuthbo gets another go on Sunday

Well summed up crusher but all I hope is Cuthbo gets another go on Sunday
My thoughts exactly ,would like to see how him & Bryant go against the big gorillas
this weekend ,but i think Cuthbo & Steppa will be dropped..

It will back to bagging Des again next week if he does get dropped and we lose.

as it should be.

I cant watch any replays on nrl.com - they wont load for some reason. Anyone got any ideas

I just watched the 2nd half on NRL.COM. Works for me and dead set if Des changes the side for this week and we lose then he should be dropped. One of the best halves of footy ive seen in a while. Both attack and defence were very good. Loved the scoots from Dunley. How Matai didnt get a penalty try i dont know.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4