Justin Horo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mataiforever

Bencher
what happened to big j horo? he played great last year, has he been injured or just fallen out of favour with toovs? still i would prefer buhrer lui mateo starting ahead of him but he was a solid player

He was in the first 13 last year!

Played some great games, running off Foran, hard worker, left edge was his.

Now not even in the 17.

I didn't think he went close last year to his 2013 form which was very good. I just checked his profile and surprisingly he has almost played as many first grade games for Manly as he has for the Eels. Says a lot about what sort of a basket case and how good the Eels are at developing their own talent. Good luck Foz!

2013 he was awesome for us. He started 2014 well too, but as the year went on he had less and less impact on games, his running became ineffective, he was getting dominated in tackles and his defence became sloppy and he was sent to NSW cup to find himself.

This phenomenon of player decline post 2013 is now formally known as 'The Brad Arthur Effect'

On a side note - his legs are tiny for an nrl player, he really needs to hit the squats

Horo likely to be in the team tonight as Leary will most likely be out

SEA EAGLES: A bizarre injury has bench man Blake Leary in doubt. Leary was in the post-match huddle when Willie Mason charged in and jumped on him – and threw his back out.

A win over the Bulldogs and Geoff Toovey can remove his bullet proof vest – he’ll be safe for the time being.

2013 he was awesome for us. He started 2014 well too, but as the year went on he had less and less impact on games, his running became ineffective, he was getting dominated in tackles and his defence became sloppy and he was sent to NSW cup to find himself.

This phenomenon of player decline post 2013 is now formally known as 'The Brad Arthur Effect'

On a side note - his legs are tiny for an nrl player, he really needs to hit the squats
Haha **** was wondering if anyone else noticed that! He needs to stop skipping leg day at training. Calves of a little girl!

Wow. How badly did he go last night! Or was it just me? Played his last game for our first grade side.

Very good for his first 5mins.

Horrible Horo and horrible hands after that. Needs to learn how to play focused and energetically for his full stints.

Some very harsh comments here! Yes, he wasn't good last night and his 2014 form was down on 2013. I thought someone had said he trained the house down in the off season?
Agree with SER8, depth player now.

The guy was keener than mustard last night, ran hard and looked fit. dropped 1 bad pass then dropped a shocker outside of that was decent and he was why we lost? Symonds 3 errors and 2 penalties was better?

FMD some people have no idea

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
4 3 1 28 6
4 3 1 22 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4