• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Watched him closely today

Is he over rated, or over confident ?

Some of the stuff he was trying with the ball today was just plain stupid and never on. I haven't seen him display a tackling technique other than a shoulder charge either

He could develop into a good player, but from what I have seen of him, I am not gutted we are losing him at this point

The trouble is though BE was that the other 10 he tried would have us sitting 20 pts behind at NRL level

He should, and will develop that part of his game, is a bit like a young Cuthbo at the moment though

Toyota Cup side seemed to have caught the First Grade disease today.  A lot of sloppy, lazy rubbish.  They deserved to lose, bit oh the shame of dropping both games at home to that rabble Bunnies.

Foran must come back to First Grade, that much is clear.  Don't hold your breath though.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
is a bit like a young Cuthbo at the moment though
  And where exactly is Cuthbo exactly?  Playing NSW cup and off to make the numbers with one of the wooden spoon contenders. 

Matabele link said:
Toyota Cup side seemed to have caught the First Grade disease today.  A lot of sloppy, lazy rubbish.  They deserved to lose, bit oh the shame of dropping both games at home to that rabble Bunnies.

Foran must come back to First Grade, that much is clear.  Don't hold your breath though.

Foran to 5/8, Lyon to centre, Farrar to wing and Tony Williams to the Minto cats.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=181303.msg235597#msg235597 date=1249725080]
is a bit like a young Cuthbo at the moment though

And where exactly is Cuthbo exactly?  Playing NSW cup and off to make the numbers with one of the wooden spoon contenders. 
[/quote]

He's was playing in the QLD Cup tonight for the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles who beat 2nd placed Central Comets 46 nil

I saw JWH throw a fantastic pass over the head of our winger and into the crowd.  Got there to late to comment on others though.

I am pissed he is going - the Roosters could have a star and Smith will bring the best out of him or screw him up and send him back to rugby union.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6