• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Well I thought he was our best forward tonight, the only time I have really regretted him leaving.  Good one the young bloke he had a real dig - good luck to him at the roosters, he will need it.

As for the rest of the year, we are gone in the NRL.  Drop JWH & Foran back to U20s so we can have a good crack at winning that

Yeah best game I've seen him in. He ran straight and ran hard. If he could just get the ball down he'd have two tries.

Agreed, although he gets a bit stupidly aggro at times.  No need really.  Did anyone tackle anyone around the ankles tonight?  I thought that was agreed to when tackling Inglis.  Didn't see it happen.

Yep showed a bit of what he might be capable of. His defence still needs some work though.

I thought he was our best as well. Really showed up Perry, in particular, who was just horrible. Like everyone else, I'm sad to see him go, especially to the Roosters, but I'm glad the club has kept giving him opportunities even though they know he's gone. He deserves his place and it's got to be good for the other Toyota Cup players to see a path to the top grade.

I see the Roosters are about to sign Jason Ryles.  That will give JWH a wonderful apprenticeship in mediocrity next year.

JWH showed what we have been missing - some solid straight line running with intensity right up the guts. I did see Kite slip a very nice pass which would have kept a certain poster quiet for about 5 seconds.

DSM5 link said:
Agreed, although he gets a bit stupidly aggro at times.  No need really.  Did anyone tackle anyone around the ankles tonight?  I thought that was agreed to when tackling Inglis.  Didn't see it happen.

You would have thought that williams would have been shown enough video of himself and others going high on him and the results. Not hard to work out really.

When Choc was hit high before he was taken off injured, why is it that nobody else seems to have picked up on how the No.22 for the Storm came in late on Choc just to injure him by doing a side on flop across his legs & body whilst he was still lying on the ground.  He actually jumped up vertically to get more height and be more horizontal so that his weight would come down harder on Choc to do more damage.  JWH would appear to have been the only one else besides me who saw it and retaliated against him.  There was even a 3rd Storm player about to come in but JWH sort of got in his way so he aborted.

Jethro link said:
When Choc was hit high before he was taken off injured, why is it that nobody else seems to have picked up on how the No.22 for the Storm came in late on Choc just to injure him by doing a side on flop across his legs & body whilst he was still lying on the ground.  He actually jumped up vertically to get more height and be more horizontal so that his weight would come down harder on Choc to do more damage.  JWH would appear to have been the only one else besides me who saw it and retaliated against him.  There was even a 3rd Storm player about to come in but JWH sort of got in his way so he aborted.

I saw it too, Jethro. It was Lima, and it was a low act. Melbourne get away with a hell of a lot in the ruck - always have.
I was glad JWH showed some balls and stood up for his teammate. Lima looked a little worried . . .

I don't think JWH has anything to worry about with that alleged lifting tackle.  He took his arms away long before the guy hit the deck.  And you're right, the Storm got away with lots of stuff in the tackle and the forward passes from the ruck.  As many have said on this site during the season, the refereeing has been poor.  I can't understand why someone hadn't ripped Lima's thumb off him beofre that.  Soft.   

Ron E. Gibbs link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=181677.msg241164#msg241164 date=1252716593]

I saw it too, Jethro. It was Lima, and it was a low act. Melbourne get away with a hell of a lot in the ruck - always have.
I was glad JWH showed some balls and stood up for his teammate. Lima looked a little worried . . .
[/quote]

I couldn't get over the fact that the clowns who were commenting on the game couldn't understand how he hurt his leg when to me it was plain as day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6