• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Honestly how does he hold down a spot in first grade.

I know it's only the roosters but he wouldn't get a game for the Junee Diesels.

I think he models his game on Jason Ryles.

He is an aggro kinda guy and that is it at the moment. If he can control the aggression and the evident power he has, he would be great.

bob dylan said:
Honestly how does he hold down a spot in first grade.

I know it's only the roosters but he wouldn't get a game for the Junee Diesels.

I think he models his game on Jason Ryles.

WHO FRIGGEN CARES BOB........

Fist time I've ever seen kitey angry. It was good to see. Played much better after his stoush with jwh.

Jerry1 said:
Fist time I've ever seen kitey angry. It was good to see. Played much better after his stoush with jwh.

What about vs Storm at Brookvale in 2008.

Jerry1 said:

You don't remember him planting a couple on Crocker in 2008 ?

We never looked back from that point as Kite led the way for the rest of the year after that

4 things that always indicate a big day

Kitey throwing them
Matai with the locks out
Lyon nailing them from the sideline
Choc in the clear

If they all show up on the same day, look out opposition :p

Jwh seems to care more about being tough then actually playing the game ! One good thing I like is the sign they made for him " the warreas" as that's one of my favorite movies lol and nothing else ,you can see he is still dirty about leaving ....

Kiwi Eagle said:
Jerry1 said:

We never looked back from that point as Kite led the way for the rest of the year after that

Kitey throwing them
Matai with the locks out
Choc in the clear

Ahhh the "oh crap" look on Crockers face - Priceless.
You coud argue that Glenn did the same for us last year - the "No one will push us around stance" Again we never looked back. And love em or loathe em we chose the correct opposition to do it to on both occassions

JWH thinks he's being tough by playing dirty. Mostly he's just a cheap shot merchant who concedes penalties. He could be very good, but obviously needs a true tough but clean player, such as Petro, explain to him what controlled aggression is.

JWH fits in well with all the other meathead forwards that the Roosters have. I don't think I've seen a bigger group of numbskull team than this. Smith likes the numbskulls as he controls them better.
How Manly did not get more penalties is beyond me.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Jerry1 said:

Kitey throwing them
Matai with the locks out
Choc in the clear

And T-Rex using players as speed humps! He knocked Pearce on is a**e a few times today.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Jerry1 said:

Kitey throwing them
Matai with the locks out
Choc in the clear

A fired up Kitey means B2B. Loved the way he went looking for JWH after the words, and then didn't miss.

I've said this about Lussick recently and JWH falls into the same bracket. Young forwards try and prove they aren't intimidated by over doing the aggro, when they get enough experience and start feeling more senior, that's when you see the real improvement. Barring today, JWH has been having a very good year for the Roosters and has easily been their best prop in a team that does have a few good go forward men. I'd have him back in heartbeat.

Masked Eagle said:
I've said this about Lussick recently and JWH falls into the same bracket. Young forwards try and prove they aren't intimidated by over doing the aggro, when they get enough experience and start feeling more senior, that's when you see the real improvement. Barring today, JWH has been having a very good year for the Roosters and has easily been their best prop in a team that does have a few good go forward men. I'd have him back in heartbeat.

Disagree. JWH was one of our best today & he regularly does the same for other teams.

He might have learned some ruck defense, but his ill discipline cant be ignored. He might look decent in an ordinary team like the rorters but in our team he would stand out like dogs knackers with the penalty cost alone.

Was there punches thrown between Kite and JWH? I missed the first 10 and for a bit of the game I was dealing with my daughter so missed bits and pieces.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6