• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree. Should have kept Tasi, Lussick, JWH and added them to Trbojevic, Buhrer & Symonds.

One good game in a blue moon. Plenty of mediocrity and suspensions and stupid penalties over all those years as well. He'd be handy to have now but we haven't really missed him over the last 5 years, rather Kitey, Nood, and King dog to be honest

One good game in a blue moon. Plenty of mediocrity and suspensions and stupid penalties over all those years as well. He'd be handy to have now but we haven't really missed him over the last 5 years, rather Kitey, Nood, and King dog to be honest
He was always going to be a gun however Des and Crusher went with kitey, nood and kingy and it won us a comp and got us to a GF in 2013 so you have to say it was the right call as the roosters offered him a fortune

On the flip side though if he was playing for us in 2013 instead of the roosters we may have got home.

Agree on the penalties & suspensions but mediocrity ? Its a no brainer to see that without those transgressions he is a prop we could have well benefited from in recent times.

The reason he left us, however, is that he was a mercenary. He used this club as his stepping stone, so stuff him, he does not have that Eagles spirit.

Looking at that Roosters side particularly their pigs even with our clean out and new signings I am still not sure we will be at their level next year. I hope we will be of course and u never know but they are very very good.

I don't think we wanted to let him go. From memory Crusher was devastated that he left. Pretty sure the Roosters just put an offer on the table he couldn't refuse.

He was always going to be a gun however Des and Crusher went with kitey, nood and kingy and it won us a comp and got us to a GF in 2013 so you have to say it was the right call as the roosters offered him a fortune

On the flip side though if he was playing for us in 2013 instead of the roosters we may have got home.
JWH wasn't let go. He was signed under our noses. Dessie was livid if i recall.

I don't think we wanted to let him go. From memory Crusher was devastated that he left. Pretty sure the Roosters just put an offer on the table he couldn't refuse.
An offer under the table too perhaps. It was all done very quietly.

JWH is an odd one for me, sometimes I think 'if only we kept him' and then other times I have thought we have too many livewires in the team (this is more when Watmough was here and Matai was knocking people out) and we didn't need another. Plus he seemed to have a propensity for giving away stupid penalties, something Watmough did for us.

But when he's good he is very good, and we could certainly do with that this year. But to be honest, when we lost him and for a year or two I wasn't really concerned.

I did hope tonight though he would knock out Kasiano, god that bloke annoys me.

He left after 2009 when the Rorters waved their dollars at him, I suppose at that time we had a pretty good pack but Doggler might have got that one wrong letting him go.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7