Jye Mullane Stand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Just for a bit of light relief.

Watching the replay on fox I notice a few Jye Mullane Stands on the hill.

Brings back some funny memories.

They were the good old days Byso!  Jye would have had a field day today in the wind - a few bombs might have ended up at sea!!!!

I think we should do the Jye Mullane stand thing again, just for the memories.  I'll bring my "we are the Silvertails" banner from the Grand Final, though unfortunately the "mediocrity will not be tolerated" one may have been a victim of the wife's last spring clean.

I'll let you know next time I am heading to a game and we can arrange it. THe original stand has long been put in the trash, but we have some newer improved models

I'm aiming for the Soufs game in early August.  Hopefully it is Sunday arvo - same day as the City to Surf.

Corso_Pete link said:
Does anybody know when the NRL will be releasing the draw for this round (Souths game)
I assume it will be sometime this week.  Their scheduling is so bogus.

I will be there Mata - should be good to put up the 'new' stand!!!  I am sure that Byso can do a new 'Mediocrity' poster or at least ask the inmates from Quakers Hill TAFE to do so!!!! ;)

I will have to see if I can make it.

Rob and I were talking about making a trip down for the semi's but we are not sure yet

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7