Kane Evans being shopped to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Better then Moa indeed, the more big name players we miss out on the better it seems to get these players like Lane and Evans (rumoured) cheap who can be nearly as good and allows us to save some money to use up later on... Manu Mau maybe? I'll hope so.

Where did you get this rumour?

His junior club was leichhardt wanderers....I consider they ripped us off in a GF back in the 80s. I still hold a grudge !!
Yeah nah over it now, let's sign him !!

Are the NRL going to reduce the amount of interchanges next year to 6 ?? There was talk about it possibly happening, but I can't find any definite confirmation.

I'm worried that we will end up with a lot of big units who don't have the motor to go 80 minutes and then we will struggle in the back end of halves.

If we have Lussick, AFB, Meehan, Evans, Myles, and Lane then they might struggle to play big minutes. I think Jake, Ferris and Kapow can probably go the distance though.

Are the NRL going to reduce the amount of interchanges next year to 6 ?? There was talk about it possibly happening, but I can't find any definite confirmation.

I'm worried that we will end up with a lot of big units who don't have the motor to go 80 minutes and then we will struggle in the back end of halves.

If we have Lussick, AFB, Meehan, Evans, Myles, and Lane then they might struggle to play big minutes. I think Jake, Ferris and Kapow can probably go the distance though.
Lussick, AFB, Meehan, Myles, Taupau, Lane, Jake T, Buhrer, Hopoate, Evans......I'm liking the sound of our forwards for next year if it eventuates!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4