Kangaroos train-on squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Train-on squad: Jarrod Croker, Blake Ferguson, David Shillington, Dane Tilse, Ben Barba, Jamal Idris, Josh Morris, Andrew Ryan, Luke Douglas, Paul Gallen, Kade Snowden, Greg Bird, Preston Campbell, Ashley Harrison, William Zillman, Luke Burt, Jarryd Hayne, Nathan Hindmarsh, Tim Mannah, Petero Civoniceva, Tim Grant, Michael Jennings, Luke Lewis, Michael Crocker, Greg Inglis, Chris McQueen, Nathan Merritt, Chris Sandow, David Taylor, Braith Anasta, Jake Friend, Aiden Guerra, Nate Myles, Mitchell Pearce.............

Preston campbell?? Andrew Ryan. Geez now all you gotta do is announce your retirement to make these squads. Of all players selected i'd only have petero and Gallen in my side. It's quite ridiculous to be honest.

Also, i'd have Robbo playing for Australia. I personally think he's in the top 5 wingers in the world. Safe as a condom and can find the line.

Fluffy said:
only 4 players is strange too

Yeah on my phone. Someone post the squad.

Nate Myles 2nd row for the VB Kangaroos. Clever. I hope he makes the team and ****s in Cam Smiths bed.

William Zillman will do me.

He doesnt even know what position he plays.

Interest? zero. Bunch of losers.

And hasn't Petro done his pec? He'll be out for months with that. Maybe it's our crocs v their crocs.

I'll never understand why the train-on squads are always so big. I guess the ARL prefers to spend money on ferrying has-beens around than actually sending that money to where it needs to go.

i cant wait to see the final squad!!! i still think they could have picked another 60 players.

This includes the PM's XI right?

Hence the selctions of Ryan, Hindmarsh, Campbell, Zillman, Sandow etc

In all seriousness the actual test train on players should be

Gallen
Bird
Hayne
Petero
Jennings
Lewis
Inglis
Merritt
Taylor

and of that lot id say Gallen, Petero, Inglis and Lewis are good bets

Merritt might be a bolter

The rest would be if there were massive finals injuries

Napper said:
Train-on squad: Jarrod Croker, Blake Ferguson, David Shillington, Dane Tilse, Ben Barba, Jamal Idris, Josh Morris, Andrew Ryan, Luke Douglas, Paul Gallen, Kade Snowden, Greg Bird, Preston Campbell, Ashley Harrison, William Zillman, Luke Burt, Jarryd Hayne, Nathan Hindmarsh, Tim Mannah, Petero Civoniceva, Tim Grant, Michael Jennings, Luke Lewis, Michael Crocker, Greg Inglis, Chris McQueen, Nathan Merritt, Chris Sandow, David Taylor, Braith Anasta, Jake Friend, Aiden Guerra, Nate Myles, Mitchell Pearce.............

Preston campbell?? Andrew Ryan. Geez now all you gotta do is announce your retirement to make these squads. Of all players selected i'd only have petero and Gallen in my side. It's quite ridiculous to be honest.
lol @ Luke burt being there??? Ashley harrisson is injured
dave taylor could be ok, especially against the poms..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7