Kangaroos VS England

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
T-Rex will get a week, so he'll be in for the Final.

Wonder if Sheens will give DCE a run against Wales next week? Put Thurston at 5/8 - for a look into the future.

Referee was ok (just), esp if you're an Aust supporter.
Commentators were deplorable. You thought Rex was biased?

Scoreline was great! Bloody whingeing Poms.

Loved watching another speed-bump in the path of T-Rex.
Love watching T-Rex owning his possiblities.

Just watching the game.... couple of points,

T-Rex's high shot - first point of contact was the shoulder but it was a swinging arm and it did end up around the neck. In the NRL that would probably be 2-3 weeks but in international football they tend to be more lenient so.... perhaps 1-2 weeks. With games against Wales then the final, if he gets 2 weeks or less he'll be clear for the WCC.

Darius Boyd - He's ordinary full stop! Like a lot of Dragons (former now) he is really only effective in the club environment. He was picked as a winger but also cover for fullback. Slater going off was a blessing in disguise as it meant no brain snap to potentially cost the game but Boyd didn't offer much else but dumb play.

I hope England beat the Kiwis as we've played them a couple of times already and I'd like another crack at England.

several things:

pommie commentators whilst amusing are an embarrassment to themselves and their country

If rangi chase is all you've got you are in trouble, jack reed being picked above a real english player is a joke. how desperate are the poms?

watmough should be playing for melbourne as he is the worst offender in rugby league as far as wrestling is concerned.

The two best for Australia were Choc and Thurston.
Lockyer is coasting, and is there on reputation only.
Lawrence and Boyd are not up to Test standard.
The English are far better than I thought. They have some good players.

So out of all these posts , i`m still no wiser to the eventual outcome ..did we win??? or the poms win??

The Kangaroo's won 36-20. England started strongly but faded as usual. They had a couple injured during the game and were unlucky not to be awarded a try, but.... Australia were always going to win.

I only saw the second half. Smith stood out and Choc was a big improvement on the last game. I also watched the 30 min Manly finals drive on Fox last night and T-Rex has just come on in such a huge way. I love these 'Tests' and playing England again would be fantastic.

bob dylan said:
England can't tackle. Aussies play well they will run on 50 against that rubbish.

Rangi chase an international half. Please.

I think the half they wanted got injured in the ESL GF.
Johnny Lomax is his name he's around Fozzies age and is better then Chase.

Another thing Foz's kicking game looks to have gone up a level in the other game (NZ vs Wales)

Poor T-Rex.

I reckon at school he was told not to pick on the little kids! Unfortunately, everyone (even in the NRL), to him, is a little kid.

Whenever he shoulders or hurts another player, he's always first on the scene to ensure the safety of his opposition, that the player he just tackled is ok.

It's kinda nice but in reality the fans just want him to take the opposition's heads off!

lismore_fan said:
Poor T-Rex.

I reckon at school he was told not to pick on the little kids! Unfortunately, everyone (even in the NRL), to him, is a little kid.

Whenever he shoulders or hurts another player, he's always first on the scene to ensure the safety of his opposition, that the player he just tackled is ok.

It's kinda nice but in reality the fans just want him to take the opposition's heads off!

I reckon you're right LF. T-Rex always looks like he doesn't know his own strength. It's like "did I just do that?"

His try this morning was tops and I don't think any other player could've done what he did. Lets hope he keeps it up for us next year.

England goalkicker Jerry Sinfield, needs some practice.

Maybe Cosmo Kramer is running a goalkicking clinic in the north of England nowadays and could help out?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4