Kapow is the man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Showing that raw power every carry and unloading quality passes at will ....this big bloke is playing up to the lofty standards we hoped for when he signed on at Manly...add to that his fitness is allowing more game time which is a Huge bonus.
Another thing with Marty - the bloke is such a cool character....seems to dance around being his own man...breaking the mould of so many players in today's game, who lack personality.
A really likeable character, as well as 1 of the most feared in the NRL.
Make no mistake when looking back on Manly scoring sensational tries...this blokes often in the lead up banging down the middle defenders - opening up the space and time out wide - with a smile on his face....to see Kapow enjoying his footy and destroying the opposition up the middle is so Key in Manly's good start in 2017.

Showing that raw power every carry and unloading quality passes at will ....this big bloke is playing up to the lofty standards we hoped for when he signed on at Manly...add to that his fitness is allowing more game time which is a Huge bonus.
Another thing with Marty - the bloke is such a cool character....seems to dance around being his own man...breaking the mould of so many players in today's game, who lack personality.
Make no mistake when looking back on Manly scoring sensational tries...this blokes often in the lead up banging down the middle defenders - opening up the space and time out wide - with a smile on his face....to see Kapow enjoying his footy and destroying the opposition up the middle is so Key in Manly's good start in 2017.
he is a bit like Kite in many ways, with a better offload and more muscle

Love the aggressive attitude sometimes not always to the benefit of the team but if you took him out our pack would be limp at times.

His energy seems to rub off on some of the other props.
Really good pickup, Been a fan of his since he was at the dogs

Move out of the way maxta !!!
7733a9221c91d399c3db9a5d97b18848.jpg

If he can cut the rubbish out of his game he is the best forward in the game bar none. A bloody weapon that we are lucky to have and still only young. He appears to be really happy and loves playing for manly and Baz.

I have tomolololo ahead of him ( runs over 200m EVERY game), but not many else.
Keep it up Marty.

Playing great allround footy right now.

Kiwis are gonna take some stopping with kapow, jwh and tomololo in their.pack

Our forwards in general are starting to look very good. But Tapau and Jake are playing out of their skins.

Mate, I think Jake will go down as one of the greats in the game today. I love it when he gets cranky on the field. He talks to himself, but mouth's it. When Burgess ripped the ball from his hands, and Badger called it a knock on, Jake got up, looking so mad, and he says, "that's **** !" hahaha, and walks back into line.

I wouldn't swap him out for any other lock in the game. Not one.

Mate, I think Jake will go down as one of the greats in the game today. I love it when he gets cranky on the field. He talks to himself, but mouth's it. When Burgess ripped the ball from his hands, and Badger called it a knock on, Jake got up, looking so mad, and he says, "that's **** !" hahaha, and walks back into line.

I wouldn't swap him out for any other lock in the game. Not one.
Yes mate, he is a special player no doubt. How about his defence, just caves the opposition and n half. Runs as hard in the 80th minute as he does at the start of the game and plays 80 minutes, some player. Nate Myles has been great too, he, API and Jake were smashing them last night.

Yes mate, he is a special player no doubt. How about his defence, just caves the opposition and n half. Runs as hard in the 80th minute as he does at the start of the game and plays 80 minutes, some player. Nate Myles has been great too, he, API and Jake were smashing them last night.

Have to give Api credit, you're right last night mate. Honestly felt Barrett played the bench perfectly. Api's passing was crisp, direct, fast. His defense was amazing. His support play a class act.

LOL....and we have Api AND Hastings, who also actually tore them a new arsehole when he came on.

Good times !

Have to give Api credit, you're right last night mate. Honestly felt Barrett played the bench perfectly. Api's passing was crisp, direct, fast. His defense was amazing. His support play a class act.

LOL....and we have Api AND Hastings, who also actually tore them a new arsehole when he came on.

Good times !
Indeed, definitely a side that has an upward trajectory starting to become very evident.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7