Karma is real. Re: Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
They pinched hasler off manly now yes than 2 years later their star player and Dally M winner wants out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XWm5FQAylA

I'm loving this ****!!!

Meh most decent long serving Canterbury fans knew this was coming, Just the younger generation of fans have wood for him, He can piss off now for all I care.

Great attaching flare, great vision but a weak individual.

You call it Karma but its just life, footy and what not.

Thought you would put this in the LOL Bulldogs super thread you have going.

They'll still manage to land on their feet somehow, got too much resources not to. This'll set them back but I'm sure Des has something up his sleeve.

Still, hah hah.

I don't normally look at the kennel but i decided to have a peak tonight.
It's going off worse than this place when des left. Lol

Guzzler said:
Meh most decent long serving Canterbury fans knew this was coming, Just the younger generation of fans have wood for him, He can piss off now for all I care.

everything about the bulldogs should be in LOL thread....

even when people think theres some positive in that club , its either been a stolen culture from another club , trying to buy a competition , trying too hard to be like other clubs or even trying to cheat the competition ( which we all know that the bulldogs are capable of doing that )

DOGS BY NAME , DOGS BY NATURE !!

panash said:
Guzzler said:

everything about the bulldogs should be in LOL thread....

even when people think theres some positive in that club , its either been a stolen culture from another club , trying to buy a competition , trying too hard to be like other clubs or even trying to cheat the competition ( which we all know that the bulldogs are capable of doing that )

DOGS BY NAME , DOGS BY NATURE !!

Ok then

bones said:
Guzzler said:
decent long serving Canterbury fans

ROFL

You can ROFL all you like but we can and do exist.

It's a Manly forum and I am here as a guest, happy to talk footy and let you lot do all the bagging of the team I support, It's absolutely no skin off my nose.

Guzzler said:
bones said:
Guzzler said:

ROFL

It's a Manly forum and I am here as a guest, happy to talk footy and let you lot do all the bagging of the team I support, It's absolutely no skin off my nose.

How much time are you serving Guzzler and what are you in for?

MadMarcus said:
Guzzler said:
bones said:
Guzzler said:

ROFL

3 years, got done for joining Silvertails

Guzzler said:
MadMarcus said:
Guzzler said:
bones said:
Guzzler said:

ROFL

3 years, got done for joining Silvertails

They banned you for 3 years, bit like the English sending their convicts to Australia. We all know who got the better of that deal.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2