Kasiano cleared to play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
On bullscum twiter.

Kasiano is playing this weekend.

What a joke. He should have copped a week for that hit.

I kow foi foi fell, but he commited to a dangerous hit. Ive seen people get more for less.

Who cares if the big heap plays. Why are we praying for their players to be out for????
That's what I expect from Parra supporters ffs. We should be able to beat them no matter who plays. We've got the talent in our team to dust the Scumdogs, no question.
Very confident wel do a job on Dogs sending them home with their tails between their legs.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I think it is the correct ruling and 1 of common sense for once from the judiciary

Common sense? You're kidding right?
This sets a terrible precedent for player safety.
The ball carrier is no longer protected from a head high shot once they are falling.

Don't forget that Matai was suspended for a high shot on a falling player as have other players in the past. Where is the consistency?

So why then was T-Rex penalised in Origin 3 for the tackle on Cooper when he slipped? Maroons got 2 points from that & won by 1. Tonight's decision means the Blues should have won.

WAMF said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
I think it is the correct ruling and 1 of common sense for once from the judiciary

The ball carrier is no longer protected from a head high shot once they are falling.

Don't forget that Matai was suspended for a high shot on a falling player as have other players in the past. Where is the consistency?

Comes as no surprise to me, since when has the judiciary ever been consistant?

WAMF said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Kasianos target was at chest height, when he commited to the tackle, Fui was still at that height, in a split second, Fui is then 2 foot shorter

What exactly can the tackler do in that instance ? It is impossible to change anything in that split second, I know that from experience.
It is a contact sport, and accidents can happen

Same sort of thing as Matai in the GF qualifier last year, Matai's knees made contact with Yow Yehs back. It was accidental, and correctly ruled that way. You could say that the incident set a precedent for knees in the back, but common sense showed it as an accident

Brissie Kid said:
So why then was T-Rex penalised in Origin 3 for the tackle on Cooper when he slipped? Maroons got 2 points from that & won by 1. Tonight's decision means the Blues should have won.

Kasiano was penalized in the game, same as T Rex. Neither played was suspended over the tackles. Identical result

The guy was knocked out of the game !!!

Please explain how the dumb lard is not guilty ???

Dogs have the luck this year , I'm curious when it will run out ????

Paper bag does go along way

A win will be so soothing even more now

Can someone please ban the uneducated trolls !!

Thats quite a story KE, but thats not the reality.

Fui was slipping way before meeting the tackle and Kasiano (while maybe not intentionally or with malice) by definition of the tackle was guilty of striking the head of the opponent.

Kasiano could have adjusted or pulled the force of his moving stiff arm away.

Jatz Crackers said:
Thats quite a story KE, but thats not the reality.

Fui was slipping way before meeting the tackle and Kasiano (while maybe not intentionally or with malice) by definition of the tackle was guilty of striking the head of the opponent.

Kasiano could have adjusted or pulled the force of his moving stiff arm away.

Have only seen it a couple of times I admit, but 2 guys moving at each other at that speed and 1 dropping so quickly, damn hard to avoid what happened and accidents will happen

In slow motion no doubt it looked like a lot of time to adjust

If 1 of our guys missed a Grand Final over something like that, I'd be extremely disappointed

Im actually less concerned with this game on friday when it comes to this issue as the judiciary having the confidence of the public in terms of consistency of interpretation of the rules.

Way too many similar incidents decided the other way where the rule is interpreted quite clearly.

Must be finals time coming up, lol.

You Dogs trolls are a joke you are never on here unless its deemed bad news to us. And then you try to sound genuine when you say "should be a great game, good luck" seriously piss off with your smugness and taking pleasure in our persieved mis-fortune. You support the dogs so stay in the kennel.

On a side note how **** are the guests on NRL on fox. Gimmemorley and Hello Sailors gee they must have been desperate.

I don't have a problem with it... It looked *fairly^ accidental really....

My only question is:

Would_Matai_have_got_away_with_it_?????

KOMORI said:
I don't have a problem with it... It looked *fairly^ accidental really....

My only question is:

Would_Matai_have_got_away_with_it_?????

No. 5 weeks for Matai lol.

Hardly a surprise I called it on monday. Did they wipe his carry over points and his arse as well on the way out the door.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4